Ooooh, I HATE when the toilet paper is on backwards...

diewhitegirls

What the fuck. I'm sitting on the can, taking a shit and reading. I reach for the motherfucking toilet paper, intently caught in the intricacies of a Land Grant University. After about 20 seconds, I realized that I've been spinning with no catch on an end. Why? BECAUSE THE FUCKING WOMAN PUT IT ON BACKWARDS.

Now, my question is...should I bury her body in the woods, or should I go with the wood chipper route? This is serious motherfucking business.

1168382483-1168292855537456.jpg

I only wipe my ass with rope dyed selvedge japanese denim.

Hasn't anyone seen the simpsons episode where the feds take the kids away? Underhand is the only proper way.

toilet paper is overated.

Don't even joke about that .. last year I had a suite mate in my apartment up at school that would never wipe his ass after he took a shit.

That guy fuckin smelled like shit and BO all the time, and he smoked mad cigs and never brushed so his breath reeked too.

toilet paper is overated.

go to a southeast asian country and you'll find that alot of the restrooms have no toilet paper. just a big bucket of water, a little pale, and a bar of soap. you can imagine the horror i felt when i first took a shit in a public indonesian bathroom.

Don't even joke about that .. last year I had a suite mate in my apartment up at school that would never wipe his ass after he took a shit.

That guy fuckin smelled like shit and BO all the time, and he smoked mad cigs and never brushed so his breath reeked too.

i could not have coexisted with this person

You should've killed him and made it look like a suicide so you could've gotten straight A's.

at least that's what they do in the dorms here ;)

What the fuck. I'm sitting on the can, taking a shit and reading. I reach for the motherfucking toilet paper, intently caught in the intricacies of a Land Grant University. After about 20 seconds, I realized that I've been spinning with no catch on an end. Why? BECAUSE THE FUCKING WOMAN PUT IT ON BACKWARDS.

only person i know who puts it on properly is my mom, god bless her