no more warehouse 1000xx or 1001xx???

cheep

The jeans brand which is loved in long time [amekajihuan], WARE HOUSE.

Represent the WARE HOUSE the jeans of 2 types which, that " 1000XX "

They are two XX models “of 1001XX ".

From thorough prejudice, in jeans fan most in [vuinteji]

As the close jeans it was commented.

It is such a WARE HOUSE, but in the future present [vuinteji] reissue

It utilized experience, it came to the point of keeping developing the individual line.

Because of that, also XX model which long time is loved to become the waste board, as for future arrival coming out

It stops coming.

BEARS'[NI], you say that " 1000XX " of WARE HOUSE and “1001XX " are loved,

One is in large quantity and others the [tsu] plain gauze is.

Because is, because of such a WARE HOUSE fan, last arrival knowledge and others

The [se] it does.

seems that warehouse will no longer make the 1000xx and 1001xx... interesting....

it gets worse.... seems like warehouse is stopping production on all 5 pocket repro jeans. im guessing they want to focus on new design instead of reproductions.

duckdigger seems to be spared

News of [ueahausudaburuwakusu] fixed turn denim production end

News of [ueahausudaburuwakusu] fixed turn denim production end

We decided that it ends the production of 5 pocket jeans of warehouse, [daburuwakusu] and the blue un dog ray label which start receiving patronage in everyone.

Production end corresponding item turn

Warehouse

LOT1000XX 

LOT1000 (1000) XX

LOT1001XX

LOT1001XX NEWMODEL

[daburuwakusu] 

27001 USEDWASH

6601 WASH

660 USEDWASH

Blue un dog ray 

BG061 

BG061 NATURALMUD

Detail and the design which in the future plate history are deeper than as much as 5 pocket denims, cultivate in the treasure series in reference, the jeans which create the history where is new future it is in the midst of developing.

Since establishing an enterprise, parting with the replica denim of 1001xx and 1000xx etc which the warehouse chases after has meant the establishment of four label respective brand identities which begin warehouse future.

The warehouse between 12 year ones was supported, pronoun 1001XX of the warehouse where the prejudice to of obstinate is plugged in cloth, sewing and the silhouette and, and respect is displayed in all [vuintejidenimu] which give the passion which produces that.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://ware-house.co.jp/index.php%3Fpage%3Dspecial20060110&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://ware-house.co.jp/%26hl%3Den%26rls%3DGGGL,GGGL:2006-19,GGGL:en%26sa%3DG

Why do you think I picked up a pair of 1001XX so soon after just purchasing a pair of SSDC and SC Okis? I wasn't planning on buying anything else until the end of the year, but I figured, might as well go into debt now than regret not buying months ago.

Got the 1000XX covered with the Dubbleworks Contest jean, so I can breath easy.

Could be… but to move in a new direction is admired. I don't think they'll go the of, say, Yen Jeans, but they will probably create items that echo that repro look. Like a Japanese RRL. That would be dope. There's already a lot of bohemian type of clothing lines like Kapital, Omnigod, Pure Blue, Kato, 45rpm etc.… But a cool American heritage inspired fashion brand would be awesome.

Could be… but to move in a new direction is admired. I don't think they'll go the of, say, Yen Jeans, but they will probably create items that echo that repro look. Like a Japanese RRL. That would be dope. There's already a lot of bohemian type of clothing lines like Kapital, Omnigod, Pure Blue, Kato, 45rpm etc.… But a cool American heritage inspired fashion brand would be awesome.

+1 to all of this.

I welcome this, actually... I think the repro market is pretty saturated at this point and DD's are definitely a step in the right direction.

is this possibly the effect of those notorious lawsuits?

It might be but on the other hand all they needed to do was to get rid of the patch and arcuates. I think it's just because there's time for a change?

If you ask me, all the most interesting jeans are original cuts more or less and warehouse already has the denim so... :)

We are all such fools..

Why did it never occur to us that Levi's would not stop and walk away once the Arcs and tabs are gone...

They are trying to brake the Japanese Denim Market - 1 by 1..

Sugar Cane was the first to give in and give up "original' Levi's repro cuts, now Warehouse - and soon you will know who's next on their list.

Jeus - this whole lawsuit thing is way bigger than what we anticipated...

Damn, I thought this Levi's thing was over. I'm sure for them to produce their own cuts is great and all but I guess without all the repro's it just doesn't have the same feeling as when we all started getting into Japanese denim scene. Now with all the more known brands moving on, there will be many other brands doing repro's still, not all is lost!

I bet levi's is just sending out threatening cease and desist letters to everyone under the sun about 5 pocket jeans after the "success" of their arcs and tabs campaign. and unfortunately it looks like people are starting to fold...

I reallly don't think they have any sway over the 5 pocket aspect like they feel they do. The arcs they actually had an argument over and actually sued and messed everythign up for a lot of japanese companies. I think now they're just threatening everyone that round 2 is coming and its over 5 pocket repros, so throw in the towel now and we'll call it even

I'm a little confused on this.

Does Levi's have a trademark on certain cuts of jeans? Can I find these on the USPTO website?

I wasn't aware that you could trademark a particular cut of clothing. I can see them being able to get a patent for Method Of Manufacture, but I wasn't aware of any trademarks held for clothing patterns....

More info appreciated if anyone can provide it. Thanx....