RM's quick sale thread: GUIDI, Rick owens, Cloak, Julius, Uc,etc.more will come soon.

realmyth83

More will come soon, as the title says. please check later.

DISCOUNT DISCOUNT DISCOUNT!!!! MAKE ME OFFERS!

TWO PAIRS OF GUIDI BOOTS FOR SALE, $410 SHIPPED! PM ME FOR MEASUREMENTS AND PICTURES!

.lookin' for cash only. No long time reservation, sorry. All the prices listed below include domestic shipping in US. Other country a lit extra.

paypal only. Could do transaction on ebay if request.

I may take REASONABLE offers.

Rick owens mainline bomber jacket. asking SOLD shipped in us.

Worn exactly once. (one day). no damage/stain/etc.

tagged size s but fits like M.

shoulder roughly 43.5~44cm

collartop to bottom roughly 74 cm

3. Cloak fishnet sweater from ss07. BNWT.

tagged size S but fits like M as most cloak stuff from the last season.

Only tried on 2~3 times at home. Asking what I paid+$10 : $225

4rc1pph.jpg

6aqu29v.jpg

Please PM me if interest. Thanks.

I WONT BE ABLE TO CHECK PM's quite often until tuesday. for those who sent me pm's, Please allow a few days for me to get back to you. thanks!

But at the same time, those who's got my paypal account is welcome to send the pmt... ; P

will list some other stuff.

THE RICK OWENS BOMBER WILL GO ON EBAY IN A FEW HOURS.

Raf by Raf Simons "ashes to ashes" tee size M. Fits like M. SOLD

worn a handful times. in great condition.

this tee is from FW06(?). Quality much better than most other raf by RS shirts that i have.

Raf by Raf Simons "Silent Brigade" hoodie. from 2006 fw (or ss?).

size M, worn a handful times, washed once, great condition.

-features a slick series of zip pockets and pouches with a urban insignia patch on the arm

-Made of a premium cotton, polyester blend

-Made in Italy

it is the same one, but mine is black. sold. thanks

thanks.

all the tees have only been slightly worn for less than 5 times. washed everytime.

all in size M (3)

CDG PLAY heart tee, asking $80 shipped. This is the most wanted "heart" tee from CDG play i think. I was not able to get a hand on it when it was firstly released. Later i missed it on cliffedge too. finally got it. so hard, lol.

shoulder: 41cm pit2pit:47-48cm collortop to bottom 62-63cm.

675254l.jpg

CDG X UC tee. Retail 13xxx in japan but difficult to find. I got it from conceptshop in Hong Kong for $160+. SOLD

back:

lucien pellet-finet tee. I think this brand is not generally loved here. But just speaking of quality this is amazing. raw edge, slim fit, soft material, ..... maybe some ppl just hate the weeds graph. asking 95 shipped. they retail for $300+.

4unlsg7.jpg

^ replied to all pm's. lots of interestssssssssssssss however need pmtsssssssssss

as requested :

Interest check for the GAP RED SELVEGE AFRICAN COTTON JEANS. size 31. Brand new, never worn.

looksing for only $80 shipped as the final sale price on gap.com was $98. I got them for retail price using 20% off coupon. i was drunk. . ; (

Dont want to bump the old ebay promotion thread.

NUDIES ending in 4 hours on ebay.

got 30+ watchers. Hope to have more bids. :P

$20 shipping within US.. crazy. I always think that putting too high a shipping charge will make potential bidders reluctant to bid and do more harm than good in the long run.

but still thats a good price if they stay that low.. the sjdbc are really nice, i have a pair myself.

^ thanks. I just overcharged shipping to cover ebay/paypal fees. besides, i usually use usps boxes which cost abt 3 dollars. :D

didnt think too much how potential bidders would think. For me I always count them together. heh, i will pay attention to that in the future.. .......thanks.

I could drop a few dollars if pmt received instantly.

Course Project DUE MONDAY... DAMN. will be super busy starting tmr. WONT be able to check PM's often. if interested in any of these, Sending emails to [email protected] at the same time might be more efficient.

thanks.

i dunno... not trying to tell you how to do things, but ive shipped alot of jeans USPS and its generally between 8 and 10 dollars. And if you use USPS priority service then the packaging materials a free, no need to pay for boxes I agree though it can be nice if you are able to offset paypal fees and ebay fees.

^thanks. I did pay abt $3 for boxes as I remember... : ) $2 for big envelopes...

PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE~~~ but please dont try to rip me off..........:(

RO BOMBER LISTED ON EBAY.

I will list most of them on ebay starting at the above asking prices soon.

Dropped $10 here for members so now its $235 shipped. much lower than on ebay.

Dropped $15 for the raf simons hoodie. Now its only $150 shipped ! any takers?

tons of pm's. NO SOLID PMT COMMISISION.

thanks.

added a julius jacket, BNWT.

also a pair of 3/4 pants by CAREL VAN LAERE, worn 1 or 2 times.

Is there anyone familiar w/ this brand? i have no idea. As i see its original price on yoox was more than 400 so I grabbed it when less than $150. lowrise, waist measures roughly 33'' but they are low rise. a lot of interesting details. made in italy.

asking $100 shipped.

6f7ql4k.jpg

67ezloj.jpg

643r2fk.jpg

PRICE REDUCED. PPL DONT SLEEP ON THEM!

RICK OWENS BOMBER JACKET sold SHIPPED! WHAT A STEAL!

RAF HOODIE sold shipped!

ON ebay I have got 15+ watchers for the RO BOMBER, 20+ watchers for the RAF HOODIE, NO ONE HAS PULLED THE TRIGGER YET!

ALSO ADDED NIB ANN DEMEULEMEESTER CALF OXFORDS, SIZE 43 (IN ANOTHER THREAD, will combine later)!

BUY BUY BUY.

CDGUC TSHIRT SOLD. THANKS.

RO BOMBER AND RAF HOODIE ONE DAY LEFT ON EBAY.

IM ASKING LESS THAN THE STARTING PRICE HERE...DONT SLEEP ON THEM.

ALSO ADDED

APC MADRAS RED PLAID SHIRT, SIZE M, NEVER USED. BOUGHT FROM APC.COM FOR 100+SHIPPING. ASKING $85 SHIPPED.

MEASUREMENTS COULD BE PROVIDED LATER IF REQUEST. BUT IT FITS LIKE A STANDARD M, NOT AS SLIM AS APC COWBOY SHIRTS.

6c4wxmb.jpg

PS; THE TEE IS ALSO LISTED FOR SALE!

just to combine the sale threads

Hi,

I bought them at Lazzriweb for 800eu+shipping and have only worn them a handful times. The condition is great as I drive to school most of the time and wear slippers in my office. You can see they are like new except for the sole part ( I havent added protection yet.)

size 42, I am size 42 and feel comfortable in them. But I think size 43 could also be fine w/ them since they run a bit larger.

I decide to keep only one pair of carpe diems. I have a 5holes in 42 too, reverse calfskin. Never worn, bought last month by impulse.

5holes are the classic ones so i think I will keep them and get a pair of ccp oxfords. But if you are interested in the other pairs, lemme know.

I am asking 800USD shipped in the states. And negotiable! feel free to make me offers guys!

Please see the pictures.

54mf5m1.jpg

4osw3g5.jpg

53fveix.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, the RO bomber was sold on ebay. The ann d oxfords are gone too. But i might put a pair of Ann's boots (the same pair chris was selling weeks ago) on sale, size 42.

The cloak sweater is still available.

I will combine all the sale threads once i get some RO ls ribbed tees which are supposed to be here in a week.