Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

Anyone know if LA or NY has the supreme new york kings/bitch please cap? $?

'Bitch Please' caps have been LONG GONE....had to pull them due to trouble from the Kings.

anyone know if supreme LA still has any trooper beanies left?

The last I went was this past Thursday and they are all 3 colors (red, blue, black, $48 retail, if I remember correctly) in stock. Didn't look like they were going anywhere, but crazy [AzN] things happen over the weekend...

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how are the lines for supreme x neighborhood releases in new york? i'm gonna be in NY during that week and was wondering if the vans usually sell out.

Like the other dude said last year the cops had to come and break it up. I remembered they said the T-shirts are sold out you guys should go home. Everyone walked around the block and came back in like 15 minutes.

As for that fat kid if I ever said Fuck You to my father he would slap the shit out of me. The reason hes always in the streets is because he got expelled from his school or something like that.

god fuckign damnit.

fucking resellers ruin the whole trooper for everyone in NYC.

i was hoping to pick one up myself after the holidays but with the way the hype is going it doesnt look to last past christmas.

any LAers want to give me some offers on price of 2 trooper hats shipepd to CT 06896

colors black and blue. i have a supreme wool twisted type twill grey n black NY one like new condtion 1/4 to trade aswell for a velour 7 1/4, or trooper hat or one of those wool leather boxcaps" if anyone is intrested? please get back to me

mobile is [email protected] or aim cambria42

Really nothing is appealing in that line. For a awhile I thought the whole collab hype was dead because all companies did was half ass logos on a t* and said it was a collab between two special brands. Supreme could release dog water trays and the same morons would line up on a Friday night because they have nothing else to do, but get home and post about it.

Really nothing is appealing in that line. For a awhile I thought the whole collab hype was dead because all companies did was half ass logos on a t* and said it was a collab between two special brands. Supreme could release dog water trays and the same morons would line up on a Friday night because they have nothing else to do, but get home and post about it.

you sound real upset by this. smh.

They had those checkered trooper hats today at Supleme Ahyay.

I picked up the velvet LA new era, but i dont know how i feel about it now,

its purple so i kinda feel like a pimp wearin purple velvet. =/

Velvet New Era? Pics?