Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any pics of these new hoody's? were they pullover or zip up? thermal lined?

One is the pin stripe hoodie that was in some skate mag a few months back. Pin stripes, supreme written in block font, pull over, non thermal.

warpft7.th.jpg

theres the pinstripe hoodie!

the pinstripes were available in both a pullover hoodie and baseball jacket. i personally thought the logo looked crap and you'd be better off with the reigning champ one. also had quilted leather new eras, wool m-65 and plain color beanies. not sure about the velvet new eras, didn't see any when i stopped by. wool m-65 actually looks pretty nice i have to say, very clean lines - 288 i believe

geo was wearing the supreme neighborhood t-shirt, logo looks pretty ass i have to say.

i didn't see any other hoodie...

they had the thermal hoodies with the little World Famous and then the little box logo on the chest as well.....this joint

http://cgi.ebay.com/07-F-W-SUPREME-WORLD-FAMOUS-THERMAL-HOODY-ZIP-UP-BLACK_W0QQitemZ180179778943QQihZ008QQcategoryZ57988QQcmdZViewItem

I was all set to buy the baseball jacket but saw it wasn't thermal lined like the Reigning Champ one. How whack :(

AND i'll bet you anything that these are CYC manufactured. might as well just get the reigning champ for less moolah. though i guess all the buttons do fall off, at least if you're jhey.

dude's selling $46 5 panel for 150 BIN....

post pics of those new velvets. i had a velvet yankees was my favorite hat till my dog sat on it.

would love to cop another one if they made them right,

anytime supreme makes a leather , mixed wool hat, they make them so they dont shrink to your head.

and it looks like a bobble head. hope they did this velvet one like new eras did theres.