Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are good parts and a lot of bad parts. I'm digging the cut and sew stuff like the oxford and some of the sweaters, but hot damn did they fuck up that backpack. I guess it'll be good for Hypebeast campouts, but I can't see any other logical reason to buy that. Especially after doing so well with the 22nd bag.

The grey duffels, however, are another story.

errrrrr.....looks like the best backpack they've done for AGES to me, on some Lowe-Alpine sh*t....

Just got back from Supreme NY. Line was ridiculous.

What I bought/what it cost

Tera Patrick T Shirt-36

Malcolm X T Shirt-28

Stained Glass LS-76

Backpack-148

Field Jacket-260

Many things from the website aren't in store yet. No flap new eras, no flannel new eras, no box t's, no baseball jackets, no oxfords, no morrocan sweater, no beanies except the NY one. New T designs include a Tera Patrick shot with Jet'Aime Supreme written around it, Supreme logo with Bitch Please on the back, big fingerprint, big liberty dollar, Malcolm X t is a quote that has a print of him over it, kind of hard to explain. Also saw a T that looks like those old mail in ad's that says "Supreme Stickers and T's, 1 dollar"

Was really suprised to see how cheap the backpacks were, considering they look 100% better than last years and are 20 bucks less.

\/\/\/yea, I got a black in medium. Looks awesome, cut very well and everything just looks very substantial.

Just got back from Supreme NY. Line was ridiculous.

What I bought/what it cost

Tera Patrick T Shirt-36

Malcolm X T Shirt-28

Stained Glass LS-76

Backpack-148

Field Jacket-260

Many things from the website aren't in store yet. No flap new eras, no flannel new eras, no box t's, no baseball jackets, no oxfords, no morrocan sweater, no beanies except the NY one. New T designs include a Tera Patrick shot with Jet'Aime Supreme written around it, Supreme logo with Bitch Please on the back, big fingerprint, big liberty dollar, Malcolm X t is a quote that has a print of him over it, kind of hard to explain. Also saw a T that looks like those old mail in ad's that says "Supreme Stickers and T's, 1 dollar"

Was really suprised to see how cheap the backpacks were, considering they look 100% better than last years and are 20 bucks less.

good stuff... got pics?

Not really feeling the material on the field jacket for the price. Pretty disappointing opening day since they didnt even have box tees, what was up with that? The backpacks are nice, but im not too sure if a bag that big is practical on a day to day basis.

And was this the one with the flannel liner in the hood?

And was this the one with the flannel liner in the hood?

yeah, i was really looking forward to it, but the quality just seemed subpar...on second thought, if I had more time to try it on and examine it, maybe i would have changed my mind and picked it up, but they were hassling people in the store and upon first touch and impression it just didnt seem worth the money