5 years..

moy

So superfuture has been around for about 8 years now and supertalk almost 4..

Pondering about this with my fellow superfuturians today, I would like to ask you:

Where do you see superfuture/talk in 5 years?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

ill take this seriously.... as much as i can

superfuture: online fashion and shopping resource... much more womens intrest stuff. because of the higher number of visitors they will start marketing the brand more, and the front page will be as visited as the forums, if not more. many people that have been involved in the forums for a long time will have paying jobs working for superfuture.

supertalk: i see superfashion on the way up. superdenim will become more refined... and will be even more so than now the top site for denim info on the interwebz.

me: raising my kids, finaly breaking in my ande whalls, and hopefully still doing shit like the WH contest and DD+1 evisu

Guest thesnow

well since the mayan calendar will end approx. 5 years and 4 months from now

i guess i see myself being conjoined in a great collective; the moment in which time travel becomes a reality; the birth of self-conscious artificial intelligence; a global UFO visitation; or nothing at all. These might all happen simultaneously.