Gmo's Broke as a Joke Sale

the new gmo

I just moved and when I got here I was like... "Gmo, you live in southern california... whats with all the jackets???" Well, here ya go... enjoy some jackets that have seen one or two wears, and nothing strenuous.

First up, An awesome A&F Track Jacket. 21" pit to pit, Sportin the Knicks colors, it is fresh to death and a steal at $25

hpim0566bi0.th.jpg

Second, we have two fly-ass Puma Track Jackets that my ex gave me... Nothing sentimental about these bad boys and at $30, brand new... 19" pit to pit

hpim0567kw7.th.jpg

hpim0568an2.th.jpg

Immediately following, a charming Uniqlo Crew Neck sweatshirt. Purchased from the Uniqlo store in NYC, this guy kept me warm during a weekend in the city. Unfortunately, that was it. Give it some love people. Give it some love for $15

hpim0569nm5.th.jpg

Bringing up the end, an awesomely fitted Gap premium denim shirt. 20" pit to pit and fitted down the middle, this shirt is even more bad ass in person. Looks fresh to death with raw denim (which I heard your all into:D)

hpim0571ul2.th.jpg

A throwback, but with fall around the corner, you can cop this Abercrombie wool sweater for a mere $15. Kanye will have nothing on you... 20" pit to pit

1000542ax4.th.jpg

Well, thats it but as I keep un packing, there will definitely be more...

AND PS.

Buy my ALD Royal Selvedge. Brand New, $150, listed on SUFU