FS: RAF, Whyred, Unholy Matrimony

asuzano

Prices include shipping, PM me only if you've got the ability to pay today or tomorrow please...these are personal items so mods rest easy...

Unholy Matrimony by Brett Westfall...really hard to find stuff. Size small, new with tags (worn indoors once to try them on) fits sizes 27-29 (the waist is a bit elastic). soft cotton underneath the denim, evident where the rips are. theyre extremely comfortable, as in these are the pants you'll wear for a long flight. they fit like a pair of skinny cheap mondays, except perhaps a bit skinnier considering the material used.. paid $360, looking for $150.

UM.jpg

RAF by raf simons woven shirt. size small 46, new. very slim fitting, the shirt is tailored well. very nice details as well. paid $225, asking $120

raf.jpg

rafpatch.jpg

Whyred cropped coat, size 46. fits very, very well. i've got the april 77 division blazer in an XS and this fits similarly. New with tags, asking $250 -

whyredcropped.jpg

i'd prefer to sell these sooner rather than later as im leaving on vacation soon. if you have an offer (nothing insulting please) go ahead and message me.

thanks!