yes or no? / this or that?

chris

I have been looking for a nice men's cape

What do you think about this?

mens-cape-cloak_1_lg.jpg

Anyone have any recommendations?

u know what would b just as good? adding some buttons to your highschool graduation gown.

playing around in my head. which would you rather have. why?

owens:

button neck jacket

OR

Viridi-anne

4 zippers jacket

has anyone handled both?

others to consider? for some reason i'm not really feeling julius jackets as much. i have never tried either on, and don't really have the means to do so in seattle.

haha ended up getting a julius one.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1386295&postcount=23691

I copped the combat boots. The store owner was this russian immigrant who gave me a shit ton of useful care tips and also took $5 off the price because I was more polite than most of the young people who come into his shop :3

boots895.jpg

stop asking about common projects.

thanks.

Haha. Now i feel bad because for the first time i'm actually considering some. I actually am on the fence about the white leather dress shoe slip ons. I feel bad buying spring stuff in november, but it's hard not to with florida scenery around me. I don't really need them so will probably just let them pass me by. Would be kinda cool to have those or the white perf dress shoes.

I'm fairly certain I'm going to move this thread to Supershopper. The only reason it used to be here was because people would post up complicated garments that would require some sort of critical though about purchasing. There's really none of that these days so it really doesn't need to be here. I'll probably move it tomorrow afternoon unless someone can think of a good reason for it to stay here.