yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Guest jmatsu
they have few of them at barneys so i can try it on. is that a quote from something? i couldn't find shit online.

just some advice from my personal experience.

Guest jmatsu
only if you can get that sweet dragon print from the sole put on the top leather, that would be swweeet

shut your ridiculous mouth, you fuckin goober.

Guest skull2

Thanks for the input guys, I'm not getting them. (was gonna skate these)

constant_struggle, what's with the constant hate? (that was funny tho)

Guest skull2
skullTWO, more like skullTOOL
cause you are all over the place and clearly are trying to mold into whatever this forum molds you into

stick with your own ideas

i respect that, they only cost $20 but still. i'm just, i don't know how it'd fit my style since i'm not into streetwear anymore, kna mean?

wtf skull? they r ok shoes and if theyre 20 bux go for it

constant struggle sux he accuse u of bein molded? he is one who is spendin 10 times more money than Gap clithes but all his clothes look axactly like gap

basically he is bottom of bottom i am top of the pops....

Guest skull2
wtf skull? they r ok shoes and if theyre 20 bux go for it

constant struggle sux he accuse u of bein molded? he is one who is spendin 10 times more money than Gap clithes but all his clothes look axactly like gap

basically he is bottom of bottom i am top of the pops....

they were on ebay, and it ended up being about $71. too much for me for right now unfortunately but thanks for the reminder..

..i totally forgot how constant struggle dresses like a fratty pants.

Twill shorts much constant?

Most of the pants fit slightly bigger than tagged at the waist. Margiela can have the fit of the item on the tag: if it's "regular" and not "skinny" definitely get 48, otherwise well you might be better off with 48 anyway but I guess it's trickier in that case.

duffle: What kind of designers? Like LV or stuff like that?

Now I'm frightened. The margiela advice conflicts. These are the pants if it helps, skinny fit. http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=11714551

I think I'm going to go with 50, I can always flip them for a slight loss later if it's wrong.

Compounding my original question: What about womens sizing? I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on these for the girl: http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=11707319

She's between size 2 and 4 with most things. So go 2, or 4?

To Fuuma: Yeah, like classic LV or Hermes, Balenciaga, etc. He's a very rugged and classic man, so a little beat up would be ok. His budget would be under 1000$.

dunno if i should get these good society skinnies, they are $70 @ uo and extra 20% off today...wash is soft raw, dunno if they will fade well.

14439632_94_b?$detailmain$