Put 50cent out of business

comaeternal

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't dislike kanye because he's an elitist, it's because he's not an elitist, he just pretends to be one to keep up his reputation. He's not remotely cultured, enlightened or all that skilled (at rapping, his producing is pretty good), but he pretends that he is. Plus, he has permanent foot in mouth disease and comes off as more contrived than 50 in interviews(which i didn't think was possible). I used to hate 50, but it seems that he's almost a parody of himself now and that he doesn't really take himself all that seriously. Also, supporting vitamin water made me have respect for him as vitamin water is undeniably delicious. XXX is better than formula 50, but mad props for actually helping the company. Plus, he lives near my gf's mom's house in a nice part of connecticut.

The fake feud was almost funny. I don't even think underage rap fans actually thought there was real beef did they? I thought it was just a tacit agreement between them and all the fans that it was just a marketing act.

If lowrey responds though, i'm going to vacate this thread. The last thing i'd ever want to do is get into a rap argument with the man. I've seen the kind of damage he can do.

Guest thesnow
I'm tired of people hyping up that vitamin water...it tastes chalky, like kool-aid without enough sugar..

im not gonna knock something i havent tried but i think regular water shits on any sweetened beverage or drink with a "purpose"

It's not really water like propel or those barely flavored things. It's more like gatoraide but not as syrupy, which is why i like it.

uh yea? dudes have an "argument" where the strongest words are thrown in t-shirt slogans, after which they hold a fucking press conference to announce they're friends again.

yea i knew that. sarcasm just doesn't always go well when texting.

50's a natural business man and he's never gonna be out of business. weither its recruiting g-units or promoting anything he's alway gonna be cashing in.

kanye is always going to have the same personality and anything he puts out will be gold on mainstream standards.

weither its beef's or contest or retirement (for the ones who've cried wolf). whatever sells records they will use

if your not going to support 50 or kanye thats fine. i'm sure there's millions that will support them.

and the world spins madly on......

scruf, I just realized that a few mins ago :o

It's not really water like propel or those barely flavored things. It's more like gatoraide but not as syrupy, which is why i like it.

I like the watah as well. its not bland like some "flavoured waters", but more refreshing and light then soft drinks. its more like juice then water though.

The sobe wannabe "life water" tastes like asshole though. My campus has a deal with sobe though so we have that. I just can barely drink gatoraide these days, so sometimes i get it, but i'm always dissapointed. I just don't like buying bottled water as i feel cheated. I have a big 2 gallon jug at my house that i go through like...water, but i don't know i feel weird paying $1 for a bottle of water and if i'm gonna spend money i'd rather spend 30 cents more for vitamin water

I ain't saying, I like one over the other... but you could have totally pulled better 50 qoutes then that, its like you found the best recent kanye, and 50's most recent filler lines.

he's said some rewind stuff in his day, and so has kanye.

I ain't saying, I like one over the other... but you could have totally pulled better 50 qoutes then that, its like you found the best recent kanye, and 50's most recent filler lines.

he's said some rewind stuff in his day, and so has kanye.

That's because 50's recent songs are basically composed of nothign but filler lines. But yeah, Breathe in breathe out isn't even recent, and it's one of Kanye's worst songs (So I don't know how it's like he found the best recent Kanye when that's a cut off of his first album)...but Stronger isn't the best recent Kanye..his stuff on the Can't Tell Me Nothin' remix is better.

That's because 50's recent songs are basically composed of nothign but filler lines. But yeah, Breathe in breathe out isn't even recent, and it's one of Kanye's worst songs (So I don't know how it's like he found the best recent Kanye when that's a cut off of his first album)...but Stronger isn't the best recent Kanye..his stuff on the Can't Tell Me Nothin' remix is better.

sorry, wasn't up on my 'ye discography like i should have.

can't tell me nothin' is excellent,

still one of my favorite lines, of recent...

So I parallel double-parked that motherfucker sideways