Works inc - Iron Heart

Heavy Denim

I have just started to import Iron Heart 21oz jeans and jean jackets into the UK. I am still in the process of setting up the web site, but if you are interested in this fantastic range of super heavy denim products, just let me know.

I would be interested in getting your feedback as to what you think aboiut the products.

http://www.works-corp.com/iron/twenty_one/index.html

Quote:

def let us know when the site is up and running, i am keen

any idea of approx £££££?

--- Original message by Cue on Jul 18, 2005 01:44 AM

Until the site is up and running, you can order anything you like from me. I will be hoding the complete line. I have arranged that larger sizes can be made too. That is both of the jackets and of the jeans. Non selvedge approx £130, selvedge approx £170, jacket approx £195.

Quote:

those are the hardcore of hardcore jeans. if you do a search, i think you'll find very favorable reviews on them. any chance of you shipping one of these to us blokes in the US?

--- Original message by darknworn on Jul 18, 2005 01:36 AM

Shipping to the US no problem. I am in US approx 6 times a year anyway.

Those jeans are at the top of my list. The jacket looks to be very sweet as well, though I'm holding out for an Atelier la Durance.

Good luck in this endeavour. Will you have an online store, or is the site just for info? Anyway, if you have the time and budget, post measurements, decent pics of all the important details, and maybe some pics of people wearing the goods. For me, the fit and finish is much more important than the brand name, so good information is critical.