Does this freak the fuck out of anyone else?

dino might

i dont know, just when shes like wiggling and all she looks like a weird demonic alien or something looks like shes going to kill me before i even know whats happening.

she can fucking sit on her head...

i dont trust her.

I dont know the story, all I know is movie finatics are pissed because they cant get quality dvds of certain chapters of it. Some of them cost over a million, i think. Do some research, you can download shitty quality off bittorrent, or they may be playing it in your area, do a search. Saw the bittorrent version, and there isnt much dialogue or story, but I'm pretty sure its more about the imagery, and if i have to rate it on the imagery, id give it a 9/10 and a 10/10 for being some of the most oblong stuff I've seen. Im not too informed on the movie, although I do like Barney's work, but its worth seeing. I'm suprised it made you guys feel wierd, I'm much younger than you all, and didn't see anything that suprised me a bit