Backpack help needed

knucks

So I will be in NYC for 3 days, but only in Manhattan/SOHO for 1 day. I want to find a new backpack, for under $100. Any specific places to look? I thought about Head porter but they are more than $100 and I don't think they'd be big enough..I need something to fit books+laptop+bike pump+u-lock. THANKS...

A messenger bag may work as well!

I do like the style of Supreme bags, and I don't want to be like every frat guy/girl w/ a North Face..

Only reason I don't want a messenger is because I ride a fixed-gear and don't want anyone to bother me thinking that I'm a "hipster"

I do like the style of Supreme bags, and I don't want to be like every frat guy/girl w/ a North Face..

Only reason I don't want a messenger is because I ride a fixed-gear and don't want anyone to bother me thinking that I'm a "hipster"

i thought the same thing when i was looking at the timbuk2 bags. damn hipsters.

You can say what you want about the brand . . . but Nike SB just put out a new backpack that is realllllllly nice. Military inspired, comes in black and olive, really good quality, sealed zippers, fuzzy ipod/phone pocket. retail price is $90. I saw them at Supreme today, but didn't see what they were selling them for

did you see the pack i just got knucks? no internal compartments which is a small drawback, but you could opt to just get a padded laptop sleeve and itll be about the same. its tough as nails, plenty of room.

ogio also makes nice packs, i had this one for a little while. in all black though. its got a laptop sleeve and all that

BOGGAA_Black_PinstripeL.jpg

http://www.activemailorder.com/Catalog/brand.aspx?j~&bp=1&sc=34&br=129&pr=8366&sk=72359&sm=-1&at=-1&bx=2&px=1&cx=1&bi=0

in that case, id have to say that the MJ backpacks might suit your needs pretty well

they are nice(sturdy, quality make, huge metal zippers, fairly roomy) and can hold the stuff youre looking to hold

they have a bunch of straps if youre looking to suit up while you ride your bike, and they are definitely a step above the ultra generic frat boy back attire with corduroy, denim, etc in nice colors