I typically don't like Nike but this...

lowrider

Guest jmatsu

lowrider,

i've seen nicer nikes than these, and i know you have. i have no idea how you plan on incorporating these into the look i think you're trying to achieve. if these are dirt cheap and you need something for the gym, then by all means...

i know hypebeasts/sneakerheads who wouldn't even think twice.

lowrider,

i've seen nicer nikes than these, and i know you have. i have no idea how you plan on incorporating these into the look i think you're trying to achieve. if these are dirt cheap and you need something for the gym, then by all means...

i know hypebeasts/sneakerheads who wouldn't even think twice.

I wouldn't buy them for the reason you stated - won't go with the new style I'm trying to define for myself. I do like the colour though.

Come to think of it, I actually don't even own a pair or Nikes. Wait, I have a pair of flip flops that I use as a door stop. Wahahahahaha...

that shoe, is a no no. and is that a fucking air bubble???

a move on nikes part to expose the air bubble typically hidden in the air force one as part of the progression of design found in the af1, both technically and stylistically. It's suppose to be the "perfect" af1. Thus the price.

Add to that Nike Air Structures which may make it in DEC, the samples are simply stunning....

personally, i hate structures.

I'm pretty much done with Nike. I don't foresee anything in the direction retro is going which would make me wanna spend $$. Black Cement IIIs, maybe. Other than that, it's not even worth getting off the couch.