Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

hippo- i dont live there anymore, but when i did i lived in yokosuka.

ha i think my cousin(<pothead so its there ha) lives there, in kanagawa at least, what uni do u goto?

i'm at kansai gaidai uni. about halfway between osaka and kyoto. the spring semester just started a week ago so i havent met many japanese students other than the groups of girls who swarm you to be instant friends. :confused:

ha why are you foreign or stick out?

coffee grains or in a shampoo bottle.

Dogs can still smell weed through these scents/containers.

I smoked, biked to a park, came back and for lunch I had: tea, scrambled eggs on toast that tasted like deviled eggs, a bowl of cheerios with silk, an apple and a hunk of cheese (and most people aren't even out of school yet).

I also ordered a new camera with a better macro (yay).

Pics of park forthcoming.

to aid writing my paper due tomorrow...

Photo75.jpg

smokin this watermelon j slathered in codeine

too cool for school:cool:

i dont know about you guys, but i find it is extremely hard to concentrate on working while high. i always drift off the paper and think of something else.

haha i like the last part. last year i had quite a big french test at the end of the year and i hadnt studied so the night before to avoid stressing or whatever i got high. or maybe i just wanted to. i studied a bit but not really. i passed though, got an above average grade actually so maybe i just get the feeling that i'm not studying but that i actually am.

edit: but then again at the beginning of this week i forgot to read a book for school and read the sparknotes high. i failed

bouwnt and sistersuzie: you make me want to smoke. ima go smoke.

also: glass mustard jars, when emptied out, serve well as a small weed container. i find mason jars to be too bulky for every day use (fine for large quantity storage though. )

also: glass mustard jars, when emptied out, serve well as a small weed container. i find mason jars to be too bulky for every day use (fine for large quantity storage though. )

i use those little baby food jars, you can usually squeeze about an 1/8 in there. + just a funny concept esp. if you leave the sticker on there. make sure you wash it out well though!

300_98697.jpg

haha detoxing? you make it sound like a drug or something. yeah i find it harder to sleep when i don't smoke all day or for a while and i think most people would say the same. 3 hours is kind of crazy though, it usually just takes me a little longer to fall asleep initially.