Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

I think you just don't know the right people....

this ALSO may be true. but i lived in rich suburbia... you would have thought i could have scored something decent through all of my pothead friends...

I used to smoke a lot...stopped five years ago.

I always had to try really hard to get in contact with the right people and unfortunately the best stuff came from the most fucked up assholes...

Then we drove to Holland and bought seeds (Sensi Seeds - White Widow) and everything was good for quite a while hahahah

I stopped smoking the day the White Widow was gone.....good times!

this ALSO may be true. but i lived in rich suburbia... you would have thought i could have scored something decent through all of my pothead friends...

I used to smoke a lot...stopped five years ago.

I always had to try really hard to get in contact with the right people and unfortunately the best stuff came from the most fucked up assholes...

Then we drove to Holland and bought seeds (Sensi Seeds - White Widow) and everything was good for quite a while hahahah

I stopped smoking the day the White Widow was gone.....good times!

i smoke for anxiety issues mainly anyways... so any weed is good weed. i just wish it was easier to make connections.

edit: not only that, but my current dealer is a flake/completely unreliable. it's annoying.

i smoke for anxiety issues mainly anyways...

One of the reasons I stopped was that I smoked when I had to pop antibiotics and I completly fucking tripped...

For half a year I felt like throwing up every morning, sweaty hands, bad dreams etc.

So no idea how weed can help with anxiety but yeah everybody is different.

Regarding the dealer issue...it's most important to have a dealer who doesnt tell the wrong people about you, or who would tell the cops names of buyers to save his ass when busted...

From my experience every dealer that takes drugs is completly unreliable.

oh and btw.....anxiety issues?!

don't ever eat shrooms!!

fuck, i was going to post something about me being 'higher than a fuckin skyscraper' and i somehow resatrted my laptop.

haha, thats me trying to be cool and this post makes no sense whatsoever.

i think you should all light up and watch episodes of the showtime show "weeds". it's so daaaamn good. yea, it's 8 am-i'm rocked. but i guess that's what happens when you don't have work all day

i like the relationships that everyone has... and how intricate they showcase the drug dealing world as being. i'm so excited for the 4th season... it's my guilty pleasure. guilty because i hate frying my brain on tv while i'm toasted.

weeds was great... well, at least seasons 1 and 2, maybe the first couple episodes of 3. felt rather uninspired after that. will however admit i'm a little excited to see season 4 which starts here in a couple days

i always enjoyed the remixes... same song. but for S4 i heard they're completely getting rid of it :o

getting rid of it? weirddd. i liked how at the end of season 2 they switched back to the original song. the remixes were always pretty funny at the least. i enjoyed the episode that regina spektor sang it... it's pretty good.

i think you should all light up and watch episodes of the showtime show "weeds". it's so daaaamn good. yea, it's 8 am-i'm rocked. but i guess that's what happens when you don't have work all day

i can tell when you post in the morning its when you're high.

you seem to not worry about what you are saying or replying sometimes...lol.

thats not bad, just an observation.

You guys ever say (or think) stupid ass shit while blown as fuck watching a visualizer (itunes or milkdrop, whatever visualizer)? A couple months back, I said I was looking into the hyper-glactic, space-matrix, time medium which was evolving into the multi-dimensional time equilibrium, or someshit like that. weird

You guys ever say (or think) stupid ass shit while blown as fuck watching a visualizer (itunes or milkdrop, whatever visualizer)? A couple months back, I said I was looking into the hyper-glactic, space-matrix, time medium which was evolving into the multi-dimensional time equilibrium, or someshit like that. weird

I've got a friend/dealer who says shit like that, but really means it. Like he'll talk about all interstellar space-time continuum communication shit and how one day ur bodies will be tools of instant transportation to any time and any place. When I asked him how I'd get to France during the revolution (first thing I could think of) he said "well you see, actually doing it is where the problem lies".