FS: RayBan Wayfarers

I just got a pair of black Wayfarers, model 2113, lens size 50mm, and they do not work for me, so I gotta resell them. I just tried them on otherwise they're totally new. The 2113 are the model with flex hinges and polarized lenses. These retail for $140, asking $85 shipped, which is slightly less than what I paid.

Can post pics later tonight.

Can post pics later tonight.

i'll take them, please let me know when you post pics so i can gurantee authenticity, i been hesistant to getting them cuz everyone and their moms has these in cali but they fit my face well...haha and if i can get it for less i am down. ;) these are the black w/ blk lens right? and the bigger male versions compare to the small women ones?

please let me know when u post pics, thank you.

email: [email protected]

aim: onterryobrah

-terrison :cool:

i'll take them, please let me know when you post pics so i can gurantee authenticity, i been hesistant to getting them cuz everyone and their moms has these in cali but they fit my face well...haha and if i can get it for less i am down. ;) these are the black w/ blk lens right? and the bigger male versions compare to the small women ones?

please let me know when u post pics, thank you.

email: [email protected]

aim: onterryobrah

-terrison :cool:

There isn't a small version for "womens" or "mens". The "more narrow" one is the first edition while the Wayfarers II are the "wider" ones.