yo superfuture girls, serious relationship question

youreit

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMC is the new hannibal lecter

it putz the lotion in the basketz

^...lol....top ten best line in a movie ever!!!!

put the lotion in the goddamn basket!!!!lol rep

hmmm......girls really dig that scene.....hmm....what to infer from this......*cogwheels turning*

so you've seen this i presume

j9ycqNIzHQk

well, went over there this evening around 5pm, with some roses and a stuffed animal, took a walk and talked with her, poured out my heart and soul, she accepted my apology and forgave me and we had great makeup sex. she doesnt know if she wants to get back together but we will be seeing each other again tomorrow.

right now i'm wishing for an accurate way to determine the percentage of women who read this and have flashbacks accompanied by fits of laughter

my 2 cents:

if you're gonna do the same damn thing as every other guy, put your own spin on it. ie. give her that real ugly stuffed animal, you know the one with three eyes. if you have to give her a freakin teddy bear, write your name on it an stick a plastic heart in its furry little chest. or give her a beautifully wrapped cow's heart, with a card that says she can have yours when you're done with it.

seriously, if you got a chic who wants some drama, that'll do it. if you got a chic who wants personalized attention, that'll do it. hope you're feeling better after reading everyone's posts. if you do everything we all say, you can always look back and laugh the next time she dumps you.