azn8oi's Korea, Japan, China proxy pickup thread

azn8oi

So here's the picture:

I'm going to Korea, Japan, and China for the entire month of August.

~20 days Korea

~3 days Fukuoka, Japan

~11 days Shanghai, China

I'm arriving Aug 2nd and won't get back until Sept 3rd. Basically, what this means is that I'm open for Korean internet mailorder pickups, Seoul store pickups, Visvim/jp brands pickups in Fukuoka, and whatever you could want in shanghai (though i imagine nothing to be honest).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KOREA

Korean mailorder sites that you guys would obviously be interested in would include zipia and ganzinara -which is unheard of on sufu.

www.zipia.net

http://ganzinara.co.kr/

1184060221_0.jpggoods_1184136858_op.jpggoods_1183713644_op.jpgfake cdg goods_1180601015_op.jpg

^Cheap Korean fashion knockoffs. I can't say much for the quality as I haven't handled it yet, but for the price, what can you complain about?

In Seoul, I'm gonna go to the wholesale fashion warehouses. This basically translates into shopping in the Zipia warehouse. I can do pickups there too.

As for internet pickups, to be honest, I don't know if ordering from Zipia/Ganzinara + shipping to my Korean apt + shipping it back to you would be cheap-- it probably isn't. What I CAN do however, is hand-carry it back for you to mail in the US to avoid exorbitant Korean EMS costs. However, you're going to have to wait until September 5th+. If you're willing to pay for shipping, however, I am definitely willing to mail it to you.

At the moment W1000 = $1.09 which basically means that if something is W15,000, then it's about $16.40

Payment + shipping

1. I will charge item + 15% and (+shipping?)

2. I cannot carry shoes back unless you let me discard the box

3. Pay me in advance and be specific about what you want before I do an internet order.

P.S. I can also pickup that knockoff dior hoody if i see it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAPAN-

Seeing how Fukuoka, Japan is only a $200 3-hour ferry ride away from Busan, I can't miss this.

http://www.50910.jp/shop/brand.php?brand=100

hit ctrl+f and type Fukuoka

http://www.chapterworld.com/

I'm going to Soph.Fukuoka, Triplex, and ChapterWorld for the specific purpose of shopping for Visvims and other jp brands. I'm willing to pick up any Visvim that they have. When I go, I will make specific lists of what is available for pickup in model, colors, and sizes. At this moment, the quilted Kiefers are already out. Logan-mid whites too. Visvim Nez Perce packs for JAPANESE PRICES are possibly available too. Take advantage of me for these. Apparently I can also pickup some Headporter gear and some Goodenough gear too. Obviously, Fukuoka's shopping is VERY limited compared to Tokyo and Osaka/Nagoya so we'll see what's there.

s6cffbccdff.jpg

sb6349c4327.jpg

s2486e80e79.jpg

loganmidwhites.jpg

nerzperce.jpg

Payment + shipping

2. Due to limited space while going to Japan, I CANNOT hand-carry any shoes or bags back for you. This means that you have to pay for EMS or Airmail by yourself. I will ship from Japan.

3. I can hand-carry a shirt or small accessory though if you're willing to wait until I'm back in the states for your item.

just for your reference- the quilted kiefers retail 28,350 yen = $234 + 15% = $269 + shipping = ~300 shipped EMS?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHANGHAI

I can do Uniqlo pickups there because I will focus more energy into shopping for uniqlo in shanghai and not in seoul or fukuoka. Uniqlo Shanghai carries all the major items and collabs (eg plokhov).

I can also do H&M pickups here too.

Payment + shipping

2. Pay me in advance

3. I will ship item when I'm back in the U.S. because I don't wanna rely on Chinese shipping.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy browsing folks!

Yo, just to save you some time/energy if you happen to be there in seoul, COEX mall has a Uniqlo by that big ass bookstore in the Hyundai Department store and there's another one right outside Myoungdong in the Lotte Department store...both are metro accessible.

But, while your shopping for visvim, I'll be willing to pick up a pair of Visvim Christo sandals sz M if you can find it. Let me know.

I am fucking LOVING Busan. Jesus Christ I am honestly BUMMED that i am going away tomorrow.

OH WELL, GOTTA GO PICKUP SOME VISVIMS. HI JAPAN.

k. i got the following people that want something related to visvim- i will edit you out if you feel offended somehow.

homi29

kolourhero

gannonyu

covetboy

kubrick

tomenugen

bobby alto

nettiemoore

desertfox

please pm me again if you would be ready to pay really quick when i ask you to. as in, i will tell you that it's there, and you pay me within 16 hours, then i will buy and ship for you.

I also have sizes and models of what you guys want... but please do it again just for me to make sure.

I won't respond for probably 24 hours from this post now, but please PM me.