what's on tv?

Chicken

survivor man engages me because i'm expecting him to not make it one of these episodes. the guy seems pretty amateur, frustrated and lost in every episode. i guess i can relate to him better while i'm more wowed by the knowledge and techniques displayed in man vs wild (even though it might be less bear grylls but more about the survival experts behind the scene).

i've been told about entourage over and over again, and yet i always seem to miss it on tv. but office, i've been watching for a while. good stuff.

the deadliest catch has been great to me for many seasons, but i'm starting to feel like maybe it's running its course. don't know where else they could go from here.

Anybody watch Ninja Warrior on G4? Awesome! Forgot to add it to my list.

yo, i used to watch this when i was kid! it's like a yearly tradition in japan. the japanese love these human video game things. in japan though, it's not called "ninja warrior", of course.

*edit* actually, i used to watch the predecessor of this show. it was pretty crazy, too.

I feel bad for that cat they call Mr. Ninja Warrior. Especially because in the later episodes, he gets eliminated sooner and sooner. So now, it seems like a sarcastic nickname.

Of course, I don't know that that's what the actual announcer says. This could just be what the English cat is saying to fill up dead air.

• 1 month later...