How much do you Owe?

David Do Me

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those carrying a credit card balance and paying monthly interest there's an easy way around it - most new credit cards are now offering 0% interest on balance transfers for 10 - 14 months. Transfer the balance to a new card, make sure you make the monthly payment, and try and pay it off in that time. If you can't, transfer the balance again, etc. If you're paying a high apr on a balance, you shouldn't be...

i owe back 262 bucks on my credit card, but thats about to change since im buying this Base Control Parka from a proxy..(so much for trying to pay off my debt)..

Then ive got another 13k for college tuition..:mad:

whats the deal with the loan system [student] in USA? you pay it back after earning XX salary right? how much? when? etc.

If it's a deferred loan, you start paying it back after you graduate (usually six months after).

For those carrying a credit card balance and paying monthly interest there's an easy way around it - most new credit cards are now offering 0% interest on balance transfers for 10 - 14 months. Transfer the balance to a new card, make sure you make the monthly payment, and try and pay it off in that time. If you can't, transfer the balance again, etc. If you're paying a high apr on a balance, you shouldn't be...

That's OK to do once, but if you continually do it, it kills your credit score.

i paid my phone and cable bill yesterday, and gotta pay my car insurance and its like 400. but thats nothing compared to the 2 grand my brother owes me.

right now probably $30K for college/post bacc

in 4 years I'll owe another $240K for grad school. I love the U.S.A.

For some reason I dissociate the educational debt with all other types of debt. I've been working lots of part time jobs and make only a little money which go towards clothes, rent, and the minimum for the college loan repayments. I always figure that I will be making real money after grad school so the loans won't be too much of a burden, but then again after 4 years I'll probably want a house, some rugrats... etc. It'll be a while before I'll be debt free.

Not including school, all I owe is about a paycheque's worth to Visa after my vacation. With school, about 6k.

damn canadians and your cheap education/health care/etc....

p.s. I just sold a Dior scarf on sufu to someone from Canada and the paypal payment is pending. I just randomly checked it tonight and realized the bastard paid me the amount I asked for in CAD, WTF!! damn thief

$0.00

Cash or debit card... Never a credit card.

yeah I don't have a credit card either. I get money from the parents since I can't work with a student visa here. If I want to buy nice things, I save up and make sacrifices here and there.