Samurai Party at BiG?

jubei

Has anyone heard any more details on this? It used to be posted on BiG's site, but details never surfaced... It was supposed to be a party with the president of Samurai where he was going to bring in some samples of the F/W 07 collection.

Was looking forward to organizing a swap meet with other SF'ers at the party... somebody post details :)

Was looking forward to organizing a swap meet with other SF'ers at the party... somebody post details :)

wait till august 4th... i wanna do this when im up in NYC... and i think the other people in the evisu project are bringing unwanted denim to do the same.

July News Update Tuesday, 17 July 2007 This is an update for our 1st Anniversary party we had planned for this month

with our special guest Mr. Nogami, President of Samurai Jeans, who was

going to bring over the samples for the new season and display at the store

for one evening. Well Mr. Nogami had to postpone his trip until September but he

did however send over the samples for the new season so we will still offer a

viewing and a party like setting most likely the last weekend of this month. The

exact date has yet to be varified but will be known soon and posted here shortly.

hope this helps.

From BiG website

"We will be holding a viewing of the new Samurai models for the Fall/Winter 2007 season

in store this Saturday July 28th from 8:30pm to 10:30pm. Refreshments will be served

and we'll also be taking pre-orders for the dispayed items. Our planned 1st Anniversary

party has been postponed until later in the year. A new announcement will be made then."

Update: date has been changed.

We will be holding a viewing of the new Samurai models for the Fall/Winter 2007 season in store on Saturday August 4th from 8:30pm to 10:30pm. Refreshments will be served and we'll also be taking pre-orders for the dispayed items. Our planned 1st Anniversary party has been postponed until later in the year. A new announcement will be made then.

This date has been changed to coincide with another event planned this same evening.

This date has been changed to coincide with another event planned this same evening.

presumably the DD+1 debut...

btw, denimheads who are planning to attend this:

bring in some denim that you'd like to swap or that you'd just like to show off to people who will care!

Somet Straights or Army Shorts... I'ma be stuck in the VIP section though (aww for me)...but nah, we should organize some type of SuFu Virgin Fest Meeting (uhm...pause that...I mean...not that we're virgins right?...but maybe some of us would like to meet some virgins...ooooh YEAA)

...okay sorry...it's been a long night.

And yes, I'm dumb happy about the Bad Brains and Wu Tang scheduling...I just wish the Beasties would have been somewhere in there...like right after the Brains or before...it would have made sense since they basically started playing hardcore because of HR and co. All good though, the Beasties are going to bring some goodness to Saturday.