Taking the v card

wild_whiskey

I'm crushing immensely on a Korean girl who is undoubtedly the hottest girl I've been this close to. She's in America for about a month, staying with her incredibly overprotective brother, who's been living here for about 6 years.

I thought I was on the bone train friday night, then through some conversation, came to the conclusion that she's still a virgin, which derailed my attempts (and spirits) for the evening. Aside from the obvious complications that can arise from a studly American popping her cherry (namely, blood), has anyone EVER had good experiences taking someone's virginity? She's nearly 4 years younger than me, but still sufficiently legal.

I typically only date women who I perceive (often correctly) as being easy, and up till now the only girl who's innocence I have defiled was the one to whom I lost my own virginity (I know, it's so sweet).

Please discuss. Anecdotal evidence welcome.

just challenge her brother to a duel for her virginity.

(he dosnt get it if he wins cause that would be kinda sketchy)

edit- I took a korean girls virginity and it took a bit of work, more on the physical side

u never know theyre korean... Old Boy anyone?

Guest Airjamie

I dont know man but for some reason lots of girls like to not tell me they are a virgin, let me fuck them, and then freak out like i used them or something when i dont want to be their BFFL and pick flowers and shit.

Yeah I wouldnt be worried about what may happen to you after the act - probably nothing. My concern would lay with the fact that its going to take a lot of work to physically get in there so it may not be pleasurable... and then of course you may have a crying Korean on your hands.

I would possibly let this one go.

Guest Airjamie

Be sure you do it on your friends couch or something. Ive got all these red spots on my mattress from where they bled through the sheets and they wont come out. It wasnt weird at all the time mom changed my sheets the month i had to move back into the rents place while i was looking for a house.

WW,

A Korean fob, one month in America and an overprotective brother might actually work in your favor. She's dying to get out and it's your job to show her the ropes. You can easily tag it and she can brag to all her friends on cyworld about your big schlong.

After you break it in, pass that shit over here. I'll be waiting here in Seoul. LOL.

Although she claims to be a virgin, take it with a grain of salt. Korean girls love to lie about their sexual history. I swear I've been told numerous times that they normally don't do this on the first or second date but its all bullshit - they all put out.

And FYR - in Korea, a 4-year gap is considered the ideal number between couples/spouses/dates. Despite playing the sugar daddy role, its your best chance.

Do it!

Good advice. Thanks dizz.

A Korean fob, one month in America and an overprotective brother might actually work in your favor. She's dying to get out and it's your job to show her the ropes

I think this is applicable. Whenever we go out she's always lying to her bro / parents about where she is and who she is with, though her bro definitely knows she's been seeing me. I only met him briefly, but his attitude about her hanging out with me changed drastically after I met him in person (positively, he used to harass her about being out past 8pm, now he doesn't even call if it goes after midnight).

You may be right that she's lying. She's lived a completely international / jet set lifestyl, mostly around asia with only a few weeks in the US under her belt. I just find it hard to believe that in all that travelling, she hasn't had one night that got out of hand and ended up in some bed with some marines and a few dead Thai hookers.

You may be right that she's lying. She's lived a completely international / jet set lifestyl, mostly around asia with only a few weeks in the US under her belt. I just find it hard to believe that in all that travelling, she hasn't had one night that got out of hand and ended up in some bed with some marines and a few dead Thai hookers.

Korean girls love to play this image game, trying to present this very naive manner about themselves but in reality we all know its bullshit and deep down inside they're a skank (not all girls obviously). Its funny because everytime I meet girls here in Korea, they play this game but after testing the waters so to speak, you can tell they aint no rookie.

LOL. If she's already making lies to her brother and parents, then your more than halfway there.

Good luck.

I've fucked one virgin and it was the last.

Thee most awkward lifeless sex a headrosexual man could possibly encounter with a living human being.

fuck the hype, don't matter if shes tight, as long as shes your type, you'll have her all night.(?)

Skip it.

HAJIMA HAJIMA OPPAAAA ... (cry cry cry cry)

she'll most likely be saying/doing this as you're ripping her apart.

Hymen reconstruction is a big thing in Korea....she might be lying to you.

78 - love that movie. haha

"Right. The way I see it. My outlook on the situation. It's like getting fame, you know what I'm saying? Say you was to die tomorrow right, fifty years from now all the virgins you ever fucked are gonna remember you. Right? They gonna tell their grandkids about that shit. "

virgins are overrated... yes, its tight... but thats about it... she'll be like a fish outta water... laying on the bed, barely moving, flapping around every so often.

Blood on 400 count sheets aint cool either...