Taking the v card

wild_whiskey

Unless we're talking about rape you're not taking anything that someone isn't offering, stop overthinking this; if you both feel a shared intimacy might be a good thing just do it.

my only prob with virgins is the link you have to them after you do it...forever. im seeing a virgin right now, who says shes ready to just get rid of it, but i dont want to be the guy to take it on account that it will mess up my chances with other girls within the same circle of friends. i know, its like some shitty teen drama from MTV.

i like it personally when they bleed to death and you have to eat the evidence.

Fuck dude, you just ruined my night. That is simultaneously the most disgusting, and most amazing thing I've ever heard. I need to go sit in a dark room and stare into nothingness to recover from the severity of awesome involved in this statement.

i like it personally when they bleed to death and you have to eat the evidence.

What's your usual recipe for the girl's corpse?

I like to fuck her until I rip her insides out, and then I make a stew out of it. Mostly just cook the intestines, sometimes add a little skin to the mix.

Even an eyeball if I feel like spicin' it up a bit.