Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

This is one of the best examples of this thread i have yet to come across.

+ rep for anyone who can offer logic or insight in to why someone would want this beyond the age of 6.

This is one of the best examples of this thread i have yet to come across.

+ rep for anyone who can offer logic or insight in to why someone would want this beyond the age of 6.

next level fetish, obviously. someone has to have the picture of the dude painted like an orca having sex with an inflatable orca. or the animated gifs of dragons making rough love to 60s and 70s muscle cars, slamming their dicks in the doors.

Next level fetishes, man.

nFeb6YBftHE

you can get a free sample but you gotta post it up on facebook :o

Wouldn't there me major risk for landslides/floods?

Even so, really incredible.

EDIT:

For that Square thing... What's to stop a waiter from swiping your card and faking your signature?

you know

after a day of driving your $25,000 cupcake-mobile,

you might want to

take a nap

blessfur.png

That fucking catalogue is entirely next level. A few years back there was:

1)A personal submarine for two - 5 million or something

2)a dallas cowboys stadium endzone. The cowboy cheerleaders would come out and cheer like 3 times during the first year.

3)a personal blimp complete with staff - 10 million

We should really just post up pdfs of the old + current catalogues honestly.

What's the link to that catalogue?

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/sitelets/christmasbook/christmasbook.jhtml

I can't find the old ones. I am trying to find them on rapidshare or something so people can just download the pdf.

Dubai’s police chief said on Monday that an 11-person team of trained killers with European passports carried out the mysterious assassination of a senior Hamas official last month in a Dubai hotel. In addition to releasing the names and photographs of the 11 suspects' date=' the chief, Lt. Gen. Dahi Khalfan al-Tamim, told reporters that security camera video obtained by his investigators showed the team at work in Dubai in the hours leading up to the assassination in a luxury hotel last month.

On Tuesday, a newspaper Web site in Dubai published the video released by the authorities, which appears to show the suspects following the Hamas official, Mahmoud al-Mabhouh; changing into disguises; and spending a lot of time on the second floor of the hotel where the murder took place. The video, embedded below, was edited by the Dubai police and includes titles that explain their interpretation of the movements of the 11 suspects before, during and after the assassination. [/quote']

http://video.gulfnews.com/services/player/bcpid4267205001?bctid=66672644001

27 minutes long but worth the watch (mute it and put on some trip-hop in the background for maximum effect): disguises, fake passports, surveillance, interference by an unwitting bystander, target died of some intracranial bleed in his hotel room with the door locked from the inside by a bolt and a chain.