Help finding swimming trunks....

vvoc

i need help finding a pair of swimming trunks that are flattering...i dont know how gay this sounds, but the problem basically is i think i look like shit in most swimming trunks, the fits are terrible, balloon out etc....but i think i look good in my boxers alone (sorry no pics. lol) so im trying to find a pair of trunks that fit similiar to boxers, especially having that same elastic band around the waist....is there such a pair of trunks? thanks for the help!

what about Banana Republic? their stuff is usually cut pretty slim. i think we're both in the same boat, i've got chicken legs and most conventional surf shorts look like shit. although last summer i did find some surprisingly well-fitting options at Old Navy (!) that i still wear. i tried them on and i was like, "yeah, right, these are going to look like shit," and wound up walking out with two pairs since the price was so good.

i actually bought a pair from the site...they look kind of odd, shorter than i planned, theyre even shorter than my boxers, i bought a size 32 so i can sag them a bit and those are relatively tight...im thinking of sizing up to a 34, that may solve my problem? thanks for all the help guys!