SD-103 sz 33 (arcs/tabs) & APC L'Anglaise (English Cut) sz 33

sbbbjm

it's time for me to say goodbye to some old friends that are just taking up space, bc i'm wearing in my Flat-Heads for now, so take advantage of these. all measurements meticulously taken with the BiG method.

Studio d'Artisan SD-103 - tagged 33

waist - 16.75

inseam - 34.5

front rise - 10.5

back rise - 14.75

thigh - 11.5

knee - 9

hem - 8.5

i bought these a few months ago right before the levi's lawsuit and they came one washed already. i have worn them 10x's at most sporadically. they are still by far the darkest pair of japanese denim i've seen. the weave is extremely tight, so the denim feels very tough and thick to the touch. these guys took a bit to break in bc the tight weave, but they give way to one of the best most rewarding fades i've ever seen. they also have the thickest leather patch i've seen (thicker than samurai and flathead) - its a serious piece of hide!

the only alterations that have been done to them are that i had them chainstitched hemmed at BiG, and i used obenhauf's LP boot oil to protect the patch from drying/ripping apart. as you can see the patch has taken on a beautiful darker tone and remains more flexible and less brittle than it was previously. kiya always talks about Flat-Head being some of the best quality in terms of fit and finish all around, but comparing the two, imho Studio d'Artisan wins out.

price lowered to $170

dsc02998hc0.jpg

dsc02997fs5.jpg

dsc03005pl6.jpg

dsc03001bn1.jpg

dsc03003uy3.jpg

APC L'Anglaise coming soon . . .

• 3 weeks later...