my site

Yo, the site looks hot! I like all the pictures of Lagos, reminds me of when I went to Liberia when I was a kid. The shirts are nice, but people on this site are mostly into different styles, I think they are intimidated by the Africaness of it all. The t-shirts are hot though, "Okada", "Lagos","pure water millionaires", "hustle physics"and a few others are fire. The print quality looks really good.

Are you based in Lagos? Do you use printers over here(U.S.) or there?

Can you only buy online or do sell to some shops in the U.S.???

Only thing I would say is the regular shirt styles, I don't think a lot of people can get with them, they probably think only an African person could wear them, so I would say push the t-shirts more towards the boutique crowd.

Other than that great looking site, nice text, good/relevant designs.

Man a bad man wicked man nu tek man fi toy have mi glock inna mi hand mark kill and destroy...

Thanks for the words Bounty Hunter.

You definitely understand how people can be intimidated by the "Africaness" of it all. i think that comes off harder in the images too. in person, people who might be a bit taken back are more receptive cause it's not over the top. I mainly use it in details and for touches.

tha base is Lagos, but i stay on the move. Printers mainly in the US for quality, but some stuff i print here.

Both online and some shops in the U.S?

respect.

www.atelierolu.com