What Happened?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been lurking since late 2005, don't tell me what has changed and what hasn't. It has changed in sense of getting bigger, but it definitely hasn't gone down the shitter like people keep suggesting.

Yes, supershopper is pretty boring. But superfashion is great... and it's new! I suppose if you're into street brands then you'll be disappointed, but there's far more high fashion discussion these days. Meaningful discussion, not swooning over collections like on other forums.

The only problem I can see is that the newbs are far more outspoken and stupid these days... as such it's mostly members who have been around for a while or people like westside who managed to post 1000+ in a couple of months.

i agree that superfashion is a bright spot and superculture has some decent threads.

but supershopper needs some work, i notice alot of older members like SXXE? (howeve the fuck u spelt it), witts, canince, andrewfuncrew , even DCrev dont even bother to post in WAYWT thread, and there aren't enough good posters coming out the woodwork to replace them

i tried to start a thread about a brand once in supershopper...1000 people posted stupid shit.

this is a problem that you get anywhere, people make shit posts without thinking.

i agree that superfashion is a bright spot and superculture has some decent threads.

but supershopper needs some work, i notice alot of older members like SXXE? (howeve the fuck u spelt it), witts, canince, andrewfuncrew , even DCrev dont even bother to post in WAYWT thread, and there aren't enough good posters coming out the woodwork to replace them

Hi, homi29, can you come out of the woodwork and play?

For what it's worth, superfuture has always had an elitist attitude, even in 2003 when I first started coming here. I guess the larger and more popular a forum gets, the more idiots there are. Most of my posts are from 04-05 but I still log on today because I still think there is knowledge to be shared.

Some of the flaming I see to be healthy but in most cases, it's unwarranted.

For the record, I support the bashing of lazy noobs.

• 3 weeks later...

People complain every six months, servo complained around Dec 2006 and yet he decided to stay. Now it's FTB and some others... nothing new, move on if you don't like it.

Ahead of the times, as always.

and the superfashion thread is great. it didn't even exist until servo got mod-ified.

It warms the cockles of my heart that people appreciate Superfashion as much as I do, but don't thank me. I just keep it clean and try my best to contribute threads when I can, goldengloves and several others (too many to name, but thank-you!) have done just as much if not more than I.

I promise that I'll get back to writing more original material / discussions for the forum as soon as I stop being so profoundly burnt out by fashion in general at the moment. Six weeks of working on it daily with some of the most painfully ignorant people I've met in my life was a harrowing experience, and I need a break from even thinking about it.

A short break, but a break nonetheless.

Anyway, don't let me interrupt the discussion.

• 4 months later...

bumping this, just read this entire thread and i kinda falls into current climate of the trash. has this board become a haven for jackasses or have we become an oversensitive bunch.

i remember both f2b and f2b2 and i would have to say he did seem like a different guy the second time around, alot more sensitive, the whole 'i get shit on more than any one else' really bugged me cause he was getting it as much as others got it as well. then on the other hand cats were just focusing on any and everything they could to hate on him.

maybe im just over thinking everything, like i tend to do

bumping this, just read this entire thread and i kinda falls into current climate of the trash. has this board become a haven for jackasses or have we become an oversensitive bunch.

i remember both f2b and f2b2 and i would have to say he did seem like a different guy the second time around, alot more sensitive, the whole 'i get shit on more than any one else' really bugged me cause he was getting it as much as others got it as well. then on the other hand cats were just focusing on any and everything they could to hate on him.

maybe im just over thinking everything, like i tend to do

FTB i think actually had mild tourrettes... or some shit.