What Happened?

ever since i came back, this board has become a fucking FTB stoning fest. back when i was at school and posted even more unflattering pics, nobody said shit. Now that i'm back and bought some new clothes seems like people take any opportunity they can get to take shots at me, completely unprovoked.

Maybe it's my display of wealth, knowledge, and general sense of self-satisfaction that causes some pathetic, self loathing and insecure people to try to bring someone else down to their level...people don't like to see someone else doing good, better than them especially. but whatever man. the amount of hate on this board is really getting suffocating.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ever since i came back, this board has become a fucking FTB stoning fest. back when i was at school and posted even more unflattering pics, nobody said shit. Now that i'm back and bought some new clothes seems like people take any opportunity they can get to take shots at me, completely unprovoked.

Maybe it's my display of wealth, knowledge, and general sense of self-satisfaction that causes some pathetic, self loathing and insecure people to try to bring someone else down to their level...people don't like to see someone else doing good, better than them especially. but whatever man. the amount of hate on this board is really getting suffocating.

Maybe it's posts like that.

i think its all pretty unneccesary and childish as well

back in the before time, the only shit you got was your stonewall jackson stare you had going, and still do.

but all the unoriginal retarded banter in the comparisons thread is just out of hand.

i hate it when people make attacks on other people based on something that isnt clothes.

go ahead rip people new assholes for wearing shit clothing,

but just cause someone makes a serious face in thier wywtds

you dont need to shit one thousand bricks.

the bottom line is, regardless of what some peons on a message board say about my supposed 'funny looks', fuck it, i'm HAPPY with the way i look. If you asked me, "how about i give you a million bucks so you look like ME" ('me' being any of the posters who are attacking me), i'd tell you to go fuck yourself in the ass with an AIDS infested dildo. I look like a fucking million bucks every time i step out. I'm happy with where my life is headed right now, and honestly i don't NEED to come online to defend myself to these people.

Honestly, I come on superfuture because at one point I valued the useful exchange of information and discussion about fashion and culture. But it's gotten to a point where people have become completely irrational and unreasonable in their behavior.

And if you want to bring up more personal issues...issues of style and clothing aside, which are completely fucking meaningless in the long run...i've been through more ups and downs in my life than anyone can possibly imagine a 23 year old to go through. Some cheap shots about my looks are nothing, i've been going through them my whole childhood, people tellin me i'm too ugly, i'd never amount to nothing, teachers, peers, whatever. look where i'm at now, bitches like the way i look.

You can say what you want about me, chances are if any of you were given the opportunity to live my life, you'd have slit your wrists a thousand times over before you made it halfway. Who are you to disrespect me? A man doesn't talk about another man like that. Fuck you, i made it...

Some here just take things way too seriously and can't look at something without criticizing.

Fade, I've always enjoyed your posts man, and look forward to more. Your posts to me always seem well thought out and meaningful which I think is lacking somewhat on this board.

Cheers.

umm...care to elaborate? That's the first post of that nature i've made, and it's completely reasonable. The fuck am i supposed to do, kow tow to a bunch of no name fuckups who are talking shit to me for no reason?

I don't hate you, I don't even look at that thread. But I need to hate someone since the Saudi's are paying such a huge premium for off shore rigs, and for the next few minutes you're it.

Have a nice day.

i dont particuarly like your style, but i do like your posts and i find you someone who's quite honest and articulate in their posts and that counts for alot

that being said, i think maybe you do have some confidence issues to work out still, and that's why you feel the need to explain yourself to ppl on the board

really fuck em , if u can be happy doing you, then you dont have to apologize for what u do, what clothes you wear, or what face you make in WAYWT threads

i think the real problem is that sufu used to be a wealth of information, and then we did all we could to learn it all, and understand it all. and then once we basically got what we needed to. japanese denim is thick, fades well, wash whenever you want, if you treat a jean right it will look badass regardless.

we ran out of shit to do. and in all seriousness, we have nothing better to do than rag on each other for stupid shit. if we were still all eager to learn about japanese denim, we wouldnt waste so much time in supertrash.

i was wondering the opposite. why weren't you getting more shit while you were posting just as unflattering pictures before?

eh, the likes of Icarus i can accept criticism from. Coming from you i find this a complete joke...if i remember correctly you post yourself wearing shit like Supreme and instead, you look like a fucking bum. No offense, of course.

Guest jmatsu

fade, i actually missed you when you were gone. i enjoy the knowlege you bring to this forum. you've usually got something fascinating to say.

seriously, why do you even care about what the so-called "peons" happen to write about you. dude, i'm sorry, but you're sounding like a total pussy right now. has anyone hated on you who actually mattered? who you've actually respected?

think about it, you've got nothing to prove to bunch of strangers. if you're making money and living large, all of this shit doesn't even matter.

i'm on the board to crush the weak, refine my hating, and occassionaly learn something. i have never found it necessary to hate on you yet, but this thread is a disgrace. so unlike you. so sissy-sounding...

You know, fade to black2, this issue has been on my mind too. At first, as Corbin stated it was all about the stoneface, then it progressed to "harmless" jabs here and there. I put "harmless" in quotes because that's how I viewed them, but you, seeing them quite often might have seen them as otherwise. And now we have certified ftb2 bashing going on.

homi29, I dont think ftb2 has confidence issues at all--I don't see it in his pics or his posts. If it seems that way, maybe it's because of the unwarranted attack he gets on the regular here.

Maybe we can chalk it up to people who register just to earn cool-points by flaming.

Edit: Prima, it would be all fine and dandy if people were talkin about unflattering pics, but it's degenerated to attacks to his personal appearance and the like, which isn't cool.

well said omega, that's pretty much it.

i didn't have to throw this thread out there, but i felt like it was necessary to respond rather than just acting as a pinata for people who i genuinely have no fucking clue about, hating on me.

Even Jay-Z had to respond to his haters sooner or later :D

Meh, I pointed this out like two weeks ago and I got bashed for it pretty hard.

I'll say it again, most people on here are just followers... they have a sheep mentality, with most not even knowing what the hell looks good and what doesn't. That's why bashing only occurs in packs, usually initiated by one of posters who's been around for some time. It's also why the best waywt fits thread started to suck hard since a lot of people started to post in it, especially Sayword.

I had a problem with several of your fits, but I've been really happy with some recent ones and neutral on others.

More importantly, I enjoy your posts and the knowledge you bring to this forum. I think you should just let them ride the bandwagon and ignore them, if you keep posting about it they'll never stop.

you know, i find it funny that someone like Milspex gets banned, yet the 90% or so of this board who make personal attacks on me day in day out get passes. So much for that general rule...fuck it, maybe you can say i snapped or whatever, i am just completely fucking baffled at how i became the most hated on person at this board, i post the most normal shit , stay out of anything, yet i'm always a target.

and a lot of people calling me funny looking is the part i find the most hilarious. either these people look weird as fuck themselves or don't even have the balls to show their face in pics.

i wouldn't say you're the most hated on person, not by any stretch. i guess i've indulged in my fair share of taunts but i view it more like gentle ribbing, although as the target you naturally might not see it that way. completely objectively speaking, i think most people would say you're unusual looking, and have odd body proportions, so you're an easy target to those with little imagination (myself included). recognizing this, a bit more self deprecation, or humor, and less holier-than-thou righteous indignation might go a long way to nipping a lot of the jokes in the bud. protesting too much shows that the hate is striking a sore spot and actually has some truth to it. the smell of blood only adds to the feeding frenzy.

so you can't let flippant comments get to you. i don't take 99% of what people say here seriously; mostly people are just trying to hate or get a laugh for rep these days. when the heat is on, stay cool like that guy in your avatar (and maybe try dressing more like him too).

a wise man once wrote

If you can keep your head when all about you

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;

If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,

But make allowance for their doubting too.....

Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,

Or, being hated, don't give way to hating....

^^^

why bother....lets just say ive never had a problem with women here in hong kong/china

anyway i admit this thread has been a total mockery of myself, self caused...but in response to datasupa's comments, that's EXACTLY the issue i have with this. People say i look funny on here, have odd body proportions, when honestly i have ONLY heard the opposite from pretty much anyone i've come in contact with in reality. As cop out as it sounds, i look GOOD in reality, and in the photos i take, here or elsewhere, they never quite come across as how i seem ...

anyway that was probably another pathetic attempt at self-explanation. but i'm done. hap, minya, someone ban me, preferably IP. This part of my life is done.