Flight of the Conchords

feather

Yay! I don't have to start a thread on this topic!

I thought last Sunday's episode was the funniest! Especially the rapping. I think it's brilliant that they're always able to incorporate their songs from their act into the story. And their songs get better with each listen.

I like the show too. Although, I can't help but think that it's basically Tenacious D with an accent. But it's ok because I loved that show too.

BTW, my fiance mentioned that the one with glasses is the guy from those Outback Steakhouse commercials a couple years ago. I knew I had seen him before from somewhere.

7nEp_Y7W4IQ

yes! i'm def picking up the box when it comes out

hiphop-opatumus and rhyme-ocerous LOL

are all kiwis like them? i hope so...

Yes...yes they are. Nah I don't know....we sometimes have a self loathing type of humour.

If I remember correctly, one of the guys gained some cult following for having a small role in O' Lordy the Rings....some small character.

Hey Ande, have you been to the toothbruth fence? Did you even know there was a toothbrush fence in NZ?

Toothbrush fence? Classic, haven't heard of that one. There was a "BRA" fence in Queenstown...where tourists would stop and hang their lacies up...there was hundreds of em'. But the lame'O conservatives protested to have it taken down...was on the 6 o'clock news and all, it was an institution you dicks! I want to build a house there and have the fance right outside my front porch when they start it up again.:eek:

• 1 month later...