tote bag ideas...

your name is terrible.

Kinda is, but it's a Smiths reference ( I think) so it balances it out.

And I don't like tote bags as man purses, I like tiny messenger bags. I got this pretty nice Kenneth Cole one on sale a bit back but I can't find it anymore.

P.S. That Jack Spade one looks terrible.

don't like that jack spade bag...reminds me of one of those bags you always see homeless people using.

the name is a smiths reference. westside wasn't aware of that because they haven't been featured on a supreme t-shirt yet. ;)

supleme "four guys with weird hair" t-shirt 4 sale!!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest umhaha84

try prada dragon tote bag, looks pretty nice selling for 770.

if i can't find any decent tote bag by the end of this week, i'm gonna have to buy that...

can anyone recommend me a tote bag? need it to carry my macbook pro...

I just use my LLBean Boat & Tote, it was $20 and you can pick the colors and size of the bag and straps. It hauls my groceries and shit home on weekends perfectly. Real sturdy, they'll last forever, if they do break Bean will replace free, and they're selvage too!

http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?storeId=1&catalogId=1&langId=-1&categoryId=33381&from=GM&noDept=&guideId=-2&moduleId=500558&feat=500558-dg

i was scowering j-land for nice leather man purse. i didnt search hard enough,because i only saw a few and were not that great.i saw some at smart clothing though,leather totes made in coloroado. forgot the brand. the SA said they get thier bags made directly for them.

i have a 10 corso como CDG tote.

7500 yen for a thin canvas tote!!!11

woah

total ripoff