Veronique Branquinho S/S 08

Some Pieces are awesome. But not really my taste.

Are the models' feet painted on? Just noticed that everyone had like metallic or dark shimmery nails.

thanks for posting this. veronique is really my style, after margiela, of course.

silhouette and palettes are just clean and nice. not summery summery but comfortable.

digressing a bit, i find veronique's price points rather reasonable as well. maybe it's just me, but i really hate the fact that ann makes some of her clothes in china and still put out such a price tag.

I need to wrap my head around the idea that Branquinho is now doing "youth" before I can properly judge the collection, anyone knows why she made the switch?

• 1 year later...
Don't know why I haven't posted this yet, it's maybe my favorite (albeit, not really my style) collection for Spring 08.

branmwss080009bb6.jpg

branmwss080057lf3.jpg

these are my 2 fav. looks from veronique branquinho's collection

- very tight to the body pants and skinny jeans have just been ruling every show, and she came out and gave these amazing loose, but still slim fitted pants - which are so fresh.

- #2 is my fav. look