I Need $1200: Ann Demeulemeester, Yohji, W+H & Nicholas K

I'll try to take some pics, but I only have my blackberry until next week. If you take both items, we can work something out...But honestly, both pieces are amazing...

[The jacket I was looking at is not leather, its kind of like a drapey short cotton trench, felt almost assymetric the way it was falling, but I dont think it was. I shouldve taken pics in the dressing room. fucking fantastic. that shit aint going out of style for the next 20 years.]

but all your items your selling don't add up to $1100 hehe

That's because I have another thread for non-new items. And if you read correctly, I will be making up the difference in the cost of the jacket by selling my body via the internet.

Pics posted. I think they look pretty decent, and reflect the fit, color, etc.

ddonggho not sure about the seasons, but im sure chris could identify the Ann D, and fadetoblack2 could tell you about the yohji.

cheers.

Is it because my pics look worse than fecal matter or is everyone saving their milk money for Warehouse jeans? $150 is the best offer for the yohji shirt? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Need to move this crap, so I can buy other crap... Get on it..

Yet another round of bumps... both shirts ship free worldwide...hoodie will be 5 bucks extra cuz izz heavy like...