What do Supreme t-shirt retail for?

knucks

Usually they cost around $28 (box tees and season releases).

Collaboration shirts are about $36.

Tyson and the like kind tees were $44?

They answer the phone but they probably won't give you correct information.

You probably have to show up within a week or two of Supreme tee drops to get one.

Usually they cost around $28 (box tees and season releases).

Collaboration shirts are about $36.

Tyson and the like kind tees were $44?

They answer the phone but they probably won't give you correct information.

You probably have to line up before the store opens when new gear drops in order to get anything before the resellers snag it all.

fixed.

i don't like the 10 character minimum rule.

So if I send this this woman to Supreme, what are the chances there is something for her to get me? I've been wanting a Supreme shirt, but fuck resellers + markup on those..

Alife is a lot less crazy right? I want her to get me something I can't get locally here..

So if I send this this woman to Supreme, what are the chances there is something for her to get me? I've been wanting a Supreme shirt, but fuck resellers + markup on those..

Alife is a lot less crazy right? I want her to get me something I can't get locally here..

honestly, if you send a "mom" type into supreme, they might not even sell her a tshirt even if they have it in stock. the guys who work there are some of the most notoriously big-headed assholes in retail.

alife heads are straight.. send her there.

honestly, if you send a "mom" type into supreme, they might not even sell her a tshirt even if they have it in stock. the guys who work there are some of the most notoriously big-headed assholes in retail.

alife heads are straight.. send her there.

i think they're probably nicer to people who obviously don't belong in their little click than to people who wanna dress like they belong (like me)...

My friends tried this once to get Joe Cool box tees

They sent this girl they knew and the Supreme staff laughed at her and said "Your relatives already brought it all." (In reference to resellers)

This girl was Korean. haha

fixed.

i don't like the 10 character minimum rule.

Well, it depends. I was able to get my box tee, nwo, and tyson tee from last season on the second day. I just went early.

Just make sure that Asian reseller isn't there with his Acura or Honda, if the resellers are there they won't sell it to you. You have to go when they aren't there.

Here's another tip: Don't dress up in all your hyped outfit to break necks while you go buy Supreme shirts.

If you guys really want the t-shirts, why don't you stop being pussies and fight the resellers.

You are letting them do what they want. Let 'em know what's up with an eye jammy.

...Or continue to wait in line. Whichever really.

I'm scared of koreans man, esp. their bitches, they be all fierce and shit...pull your hair, your dong, and what not...

why would they not sell if resellers are out? sorta confused me here...

Because they'll be too busy giving them the huge Supreme bags filled with Supreme tees and goods.

I wish I were a korean reseller...I'd be livin' large...

the resellers are Chinese. The friends' girl was Korean. It was one of those "all Asians look the same" moments