APC sale

jet

The raw denim never goes on sale at APC. Other sites like denimbar and context clear stock from time to time but APC doesn't put them on sale. Sometimes, washed ones are. Shit goes fast. I wonder if it'll be possible to grab a pair of shorts and a sweater. Maybe a pair of pants. The pocketed/striped cardigan is great looking but still gonna be a bit pricey.

It's online and instore i believe. Shit goes really fast, so if there is something you desperately want, i suggest checking a lot on wednesday morning and ordering it right away. It probably won't be as bad as F/W because there are a lot more desireable things in the f/w collections.

I'm visiting the LA APC store on wednesday ... but later in the afternoon, probably around 3 or 4, depending on traffic.

Feel free to make requests for pickups and I'll see what I can possibly do for you if everything isnt already picked clean.

PM me by the morning of.. cus I won't be on the comp until late night.

Sleep is for the weak, jet.

I was wondering if anyone knew how the sizing was on the shorts. I've never owned a pair of their shorts before and was wondering if they were true to size, or ran a bit big or small. I can wear a 31 or 32 in jcrew shorts so i was curious before i buy a pair of APC ones on sale.

Starts wednesday.

Did you get an email or did you just hear this? I was told an email would go out the day before the sale and I never got one.

Super sales thread fucking password protected or I'd post there.

Why is the Super Sales thread password protected? That's horseshit. That shit was For the People, By the People. Admin can start there own darn sale thread.

chrono you're nutty bro

Did you get an email or did you just hear this? I was told an email would go out the day before the sale and I never got one.

I got a postcard from apc saying June 27th.

Why is the Super Sales thread password protected? That's horseshit. That shit was For the People, By the People. Admin can start there own darn sale thread.

Forrealz.

im going to the la store tomorrow. last chance for requests.

leave me your (US) phone numbers if youre know what you specifically want and want a phone call / text for in-store price quotes.

If I sign in from the page azn8oi linked, I can put stuff in my "caddy," but when I go to check out, USA is not an option on the "select country" menu--neither is Canada.

I'm not too disappointed, very little in my size anyway. Hope people have better luck at the b+m store or can use the webstore.

No striped cardigan, no khaki/blue shorts, none of the good sweaters, none of the apc blue striped tshirts, not a lot of stuff. Damn.

I'm still interested in the wallet in chestnut brown. If it doesn't come up on the US site later today so i can just order it myself i'd love someone to help me out. It seems it's going for $40 US. Shoreman, if you go to the store could you check if they had any khaki shorts in 32 or 31 for me? Same with the chestnut wallet. That way i can call them and order. The b+m store in new york(or la i guess) does phone orders right?

last chance to make requests...

I'm leaving earlier than i planned, so you have a chance to get stuff.

Chrono, I'll get you a wallet too. I already planned on getting myself the same wallet, in the same color (lol) if they were available.

Anything you want shoreman? I can check sizes for you.

Also, anyone have opinions on their shirt/cardigan sizing? I bought a APC Denim jacket in Size 2(medium?) and it was huge on me but i think those things just ran really big. I'm usually between a small and medium(19.5" pit to pit) with relatively narrow shoulders so i was just curious.

Almost everything in the store is 50% off. There isn't really much more at the store than online. I only got an "inside out pocket" shirt. If you want something from the store hurry up, it's a mad house in there.

Word. I didn't see anything with a red dot sticker - everything in the front room of the NYC store seems to be 50% off. No sale on the raw denim or the Madras.

Shit is going fast. I got the black nylon military parka, only one left.

Also they seemed to breakout some new shit - or old shit - but shit that wasn't on the shelves before the sale started.