Somet Slims, Lee 101z (both 28; fit larger), APC pullover, Yoko D peacoat

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD!

Hello superfuture,

Here are some items that have been sitting in my closet for a while. After missing out on some recent sales because I've been near broke, I'm finally motivated to put these up in the market to get some of my money back. Shipping is included in the prices. Money Order/Personal Check is preferred method of payment. Trades are welcome!

For Sale:

008 Somet Slims - sz 28x34 (fits large - see measurements below) SOLD

Lee 101z - sz 28x35 SOLD

APC Military Pullover (with hood) - sz 1 (fits fairly loose) $100

Yoko Devereaux Fleece Peacoat - SOLD

If any additional measurements/pictures are needed - please don't hesitate to let me know. PM either here or at styleforum is the easiest way to contact me - or if I'm online you can contact me on AIM - sn is evilgeniusdan

-----------

008 Somet Slim Fit Indigo 28x34 - $170

Bought from a forum member who wore for a few hours. I wore for approximately 5 minutes indoors. There is zero wear other than slight honeycomb creasing. The fit is too large in the waistband and seat for me, which is unfortunate because the legs are the perfect skinny-slim fit.

Measurements (taken from BiG; but seem pretty accurate)

Waist: 31 (accommodates low rise but I don't have large hips)

Front Rise: 8.25

Back Rise: 12.5

Upper Thigh: 11.25

Knee: 7.5

Leg Opening: 7 (due to the hemming to 34 inches)

Inseam: 34

dsc01341po4.jpg

dsc01342wz6.jpg

dsc01350vn3.jpg

-----------

Lee 101z 28x35 - $100

These are the same jeans from the Denim Bar everyone at styleforum was talking about. They are currently sold out in this size. I like them, but the taper is a bit too much for me right now and these are unlikely to get much wear. I wore them for a few hours - no visible wear whatsoever other than slight creasing.

Measurements (taken by myself)

Waist: 29.8 (denim is lighter, therefore will stretch to accommodate larger hips)

Rise: 9

Knee: 7.6

Leg Opening: 6.5

Inseam: 35

lee101zyh4.jpg

dsc01400wq9.jpg

dsc01401oi1.jpg

-----------

APC Military Pullover sz 1 - $100

This is last season's piece. 3/4 zip hooded pullover lightweight jacket. It fits kind of loose to accommodate for layering. Should be fine for a regular/large small, or a slim medium. Nice details such as riri zip, airholes in the armpit, snap cuffs, and drawstring waistband. Never worn aside from initial fitting.

Measures around 19.5 pit to pit.

apcfc3.jpg

dsc01406vz8.jpg

-----------

Yoko Devereaux Fleece Peacoat sz Small - SOLD

It's a little bit big for my scrawny 12 year old girl frame but it is quite a nice piece nonetheless. The fleece is very comfortable and not itchy like it's wool peacoat counterparts. Never worn outside.

yokodpeacoatbf3.jpg

A better pic can be found at revolve.

http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=YOKO-MO2

Alright, I tried to measure this but keep in mind that it isn't super easy to measure a jacket with thicker material.

Pit to pit: 19 inches

Shoulder:18 inches

Length: 34 inches from bottom of the collar to bottom of the coat (measured from the back)

Sleeve: 24 inches from the end of the shoulder. There is also 2 inches of fabric under the hem, so you could get the sleeves slightly lengthened by a tailor.

It fits slim (as far as peacoats go) in the chest, but not slim enough in the arms for me. If you are relatively thin, but have more muscular arms and broader shoulders than I do, this should fit very well.

---

Don't hesistate to contact me with any questions you may have. Trades are also welcome. Happy shopping.

Would you be able to post thigh measurements for the Lees?

The thigh at crotch measures 10.8 inches. I think I measured this right?

what's the apc pullover made of? just cotton? (no pockets on it, huh?)

Yes and No. It's just cotton, but kind of a rough outerlayer feel - there is no lining. There are front pockets though. They're on the bottom sides and I can barely make them out on my terrible picture. If you need me to take more pictures just let me know.

Guest Chocodove2

I agree with you completly...just wish the waist were a little more proportional to the legs. Or I should eat more steak.