Were Can I Find A Belt Like This?

Samm

what ever kind you want. thats the beauty of making your own.

its not alot of work at all you buy a blank in your size and you pick out a buckle.

now if you want to get into oils, wax and/or dyes. there are numerous threads on this. please use the search function.

That site was pretty sweet. I'm definitely going to have to check out my local store and see if they carry the belt I want there. If I got the snapless belt I don't really understand how to go about adding the snaps and punching the holes to fasten the buckle.

I think the point is that it's untanned natural leather so people can tan it themselves and create wear like they do with jeans. Doubt those GAP belts are like that. Could be wrong, I don't shop there.

How did you come to the conclusion that Hecklewood makes the belts? It says right at the bottom of the belt page in between the description and the sizing drop down menu that it is designed and produced by Tanner. I don't comprehend. I'm not one to be mean but that doesn't make sense. And I agree, Samm probably wouldn't last long on Superdenim.

Hey Sam,

We actually produce the belts here in Portland...if you let me know

what size you're after, we can invoice you through paypal.

Best,

Sammy H

Creative Director

HECKLEWOOD

2431 NW Thurman St

PDX, OR 97210

P: 503 922 1797

F: 503 922 1850

www.hecklewood.com

On Jun 25, 2007, at 7:23 PM, [email protected] wrote:

> I am very interested in your Standard Belt, does it come in any

> larger sizes?

>

> Is there anyway I can contact the manufacturer of it?

>

> Thanks so much,

>

> Sam

>

>

>

>

> See what's free at AOL.com.

Well, if they say they produce it, I don't know. All I know is two other members also believed it to be a TANNER belt. And a member who is a representative of TANNER posted this thread. http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=18752 which the hecklewood belt looks identical to. Also their website is incorrectly labled if it really is produced by hecklewood. And finally, TANNER also calls their belt the "standard" belt. But then again... why would hecklewood lie to you, right? I believe hecklewood is simply the main provider of TANNER products since siznam plugged them in another post about their wallets.