Flip Flops

Go and get a pair of VISVIM CHRISTOs... their first advantage: They ARE NOT flipflops... Their second: They veil enough of a mans foot.....

Their third; they're even uglier than havaianas, oh wait that's not an advantage. Just say no to flip flops and their ilk unless you live in a VERY hot climate; California doesn't count :P

haha, flip flip hate huh? i agree that flips need to be worn in specific environments and with specific attire outdoors, and i can't blame yall if you are only offering reef, old navy and so on.

I have a pair of black havs myself for several years now; i suppose my attachment to them is cultural. i'm tired of them worn by the gooney jersey surburbanite type's urban counterpart, but that by no means should undermine the quality of the design and materials used

Leather flip flops are nice..

I agree. Living at the beach in SoCal make these a necessity in the warmer months when walking on the sand/going to the beach bars. I got a pair of Rainbows from a friend and despite their amjack overtones they are really nice. Dunno if I would buy them but the factory is by San Onofre and you can get them for half off fwiw.

When I was in DC I didn't even think about my sandals.