Hair Thread

qom

sup max, that'd look good on you i think, the slight jugend comb-over. and freecat i think thats a good choice, i just couldn't picture you with short hair yours is generally thick, but for the summer i think it'd be a good idea and it look awesome. wrls came out looking like moz so do it, just make sure you have the hair natural texture to do it. and 2000db looks like beeker

beeker.jpg

guys i'm going to see my hairdresser this week while i'm in my hometown (first and only person to have cut my hair, let's keep it that way)

i can't find a decent recent picture of me, i only have this stupid one but you get the thing. the second one is showing the hair cut i usually go for, like every 6 months, but i feel like changing. what do you think would suite me best ?

n1072304773_370685_6846682.jpg

no homo, but i really like your hair in this pic. i bit the bullet and shaved my entire head today, gonna rock it over the summer and see if it grows on me. at least it's low maintenance.

anyone ever tell you look like Michael C. Hall from Dexter? :D

haha, nah, never, although being a huge fan i never thought about it... dunno if i should thank you :D

thanks cman !

this james dean pics is so steezy i think about bringing it to my hair dresser... i think i'll print a few stuff, think about it in the bus, and ask him too. it's a sort of hard choice but in the end it's just hair...

A short history of my hair follows below, for those who care!

As some people know, I usually roll with a pretty flashy greaser cut, as such:

da28f7c3.jpg

However, due to planning to travel around hot as shit countries for a few months, I decided to buzz it around New Years.

DSC_0676.jpg

DSC_0677.jpg

DSC_0684.jpg

Evidently, kind of looking like a douche. It got a bit better when I came to Buenos Aires, though:

2657_175777665300_686220300_6355544.jpg

But after two months of doing shit like this:

trail.jpg

ko.jpg

...I kind of felt I might need a cut and a shave:

beard-2.jpg

We don't really have barbers as such in Sweden anymore, so imagine my excitement when I found this place walking around in Soho:

shaveco.jpg

Especially with the dude working there:

rakning.jpg

rakning2.jpg

rakning3.jpg

A before and after:

before.jpg

babyface.jpg

So whenever I get my hands on a new can of Layrite, I'll be good to go again!

my hair dresser is on holiday this week until wednesday, i'm leaving tuesday... i don't want to find one in the city where i study :( ...

^ looks like jeffrey from project runway 3 (steezier)

thanks a lot for those pictures. it makes me want to only cut my hair on the side (myself with a shearer, biggest setting) and back and leave the top untouched.

^ looks like jeffrey from project runway 3 (steezier)

thanks a lot for those pictures. it makes me want to only cut my hair on the side (myself with a shearer, biggest setting) and back and leave the top untouched.

that doesn't work that well you need to kind of blend it or do a fade

that doesn't work that well you need to kind of blend it or do a fade

yep it's gonna look shit without fade. anyway i don't think i have the balls to do it myself so i'll try to find a competent hair dresser and ask him.

damn, if only there was an ultra powerful software for hair rendering simulation that would be so useful.

Going to be in Florida all summer and my long hair looks like shit with all the humidity. It actually looks really shitty right now, too but I digress. Going to go with this right before I leave the city (found in the varsity jacket thread):

3106_b19b098ecf875d82f9cb9b29ce0fa9.jpg