Hair Thread

qom

been thinking about shaving my head lately.

I've been growing out my hair for the past 6 months and it's at the hat hair/covering your eyes stage.

on one hand i'm half way to a pony tail

on the other hand i'm losing lots of hair and summers coming up.

HALP?

I forgot to post in here after my haircut.

Showed the bottom right pic to the stylist:

hair2xg4.jpg

She was real cool, and although the other stylists at this place were in the 50-60 range she was only 25.

The result was the same after the cut, but when I messed around with it a bit I liked it more curly and to one side. Been wearing it like this:

fit104-1.jpg

fit103.jpg

Happy with it for now, might keep letting the top get longer.

yea I had that type of hair cut before i decided to grow out my hair and i found that i was a very lazy person. generally not styling my hair and i ended up looking mad nerdy. (read: asian and lack of facial hair)

i'm more for the simple cuts. free ballin it or the ponytail is easy to style and take care of.

I'd say shaving your head will make you sad

go with a shorter cut, but something stylish. I'm on my way to doin a BrokeDJ/Scott M. for this summer.

scottm, you'll eventually want to consider having the sides cut shorter. while you may have left the stylist with the perfect length at the sides, this will grow quickly and will actually make the haircut look messy, at least in my experiences.

this also makes me curious. to those of you with jugend style cuts, how often do you cut your hair?

i go every 3 weeks about

scottm, you'll eventually want to consider having the sides cut shorter. while you may have left the stylist with the perfect length at the sides, this will grow quickly and will actually make the haircut look messy, at least in my experiences.

this also makes me curious. to those of you with jugend style cuts, how often do you cut your hair?

i go every 3 weeks about

A men's haircut is a bi-weekly investment. That's why barbers are what they are.

haha

best use of that image.

............................................________........................

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............

.........................,/...............................................”:,........

.....................,?......................................................\,.....

.................../...........................................................,}....

................./......................................................,:`^`..}....

.............../...................................................,:”........./.....

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

Guest umhaha84
its from doug, a 90's nickelodeon cartoon.

so my haircut looks crappy?

yeah.........it looks like you were walking without an umbrella on a rainy day

i go every 3 weeks about

yeah i'd go every 3 weeks but being unemployed and driving an hour paying for parking AND 60 bucks for a haircut just isn't in my budget right now. if i get a job then fuck yes i will do it tri-weekly. in the summer idk what i'm gonna do :\

edit: cmirsky's looks good, wild homo.

I just shaved my head... sorta.

Did a #2 on the sides and back, and a #8 on the top. Then i chop chop chopped with some scissors ala bernt to get texture on the top.

I think it looks really good. May take pics later.

take pics i always like yer hair. homo

I just shaved my head... sorta.

Did a #2 on the sides and back, and a #8 on the top. Then i chop chop chopped with some scissors ala bernt to get texture on the top.

I think it looks really good. May take pics later.

Need pics. I'm tempted to do a toned-down version of what I did before, and it sounds similar to this.

guys i'm going to see my hairdresser this week while i'm in my hometown (first and only person to have cut my hair, let's keep it that way)

i can't find a decent recent picture of me, i only have this stupid one but you get the thing. the second one is showing the hair cut i usually go for, like every 6 months, but i feel like changing. what do you think would suite me best ?

n1072304773_370685_6846682.jpg

photo142.jpg

photo143.jpg

i was thinking the same as wrl (funny how's everyone using those pics, but whatever)... i really don't know.

166jw.jpg

it seems weird to me to get a different haircut after like 3 or 4 years of the same routine.

I'm glad I changed up my hair after like 2 years of the same thing. It's just gotten progressively shorter in the way I style it, but I think I'm gonna start rockin what Scott M and TheBrokeDJ (sup) have when it grows out a bit more.