i hope skinny jeans die soon

cheep

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i decided today that i'm going to get my cheap mondays altered to look similar to crillz' pair. i'm getting tired of the loose look.

In all honesty I think you shouldn't. In honest opinion skinny heans look like shit on you. I don't know if it is your objective to walk out the house looking multi-colored stuffed sausage, if it is I'm sorry. Skinny/ slim jeans only work on certain body types, one that you don't have, please size up your jeans and find something more appropriate. You are kind of like that overweight girl who wears the too tight clothes and thinks she looks good.

you know what, i've thought about it, and this will probably look rather silly to just about everyone other than myself, but i don't think i really care. i would go so far as to say that tight pants do not look flattering on anyone, even on extremely slight people (ex. startmeup). it's just an extreme that a few people will like. also, because this is sufu and there has to be some sort of beef, i hate u klondike!!! I NEVERL IKED THOSE ICED CREMES.

are you sure that one is of a guy????

did he think it was cool to post on the internetz? that's the sort of thing you destroy all copies of and never think about again. maybe he's a fetishist? like those low rise jeans and smelly underwears fetishists?

as far as i know all three are guys. the ass one had a front shot that went with it but i left it out if thats the one youre referring too, west

mini, i had that in mind when i posted them. ive been lucky thus far

*moose knuckle

jamie- you believe the bastards paid me in tootsie pops for that gig? i took the candy and mothafuckin' ran, it was like they even didnt know what they were getting rid of.

suckers.

Guest Airjamie
*moose knuckle

jamie- you believe the bastards paid me in tootsie pops for that gig? i took the candy and mothafuckin' ran, it was like they even didnt know what they were getting rid of.

suckers.

You sure they hadnt spent the day sliding them up eachothers cracks like credit cards? Cha ching.

Someones post from the nudies forum:

skinnyfront2jl8.jpg

skinnybackba2.jpg

"Hey Guys

I recently bought the high Kai at JP what a terrific place. i posting some pictures of it and would like your opinion about because it seems like it looks so tight like a girls jeans i havent wear it outside yet so please advice."

cant believe this is actually denim.