the coke thread?

Guest jmatsu

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant really get Dr Pepper in Australia anymore, but I think it is only ok for the short term.

Coke in Glass Bottle, Plastic Bottle, Tin Can, or any of those poured into a glass...

What's better>?

Guest jmatsu
Cant really get Dr Pepper in Australia anymore, but I think it is only ok for the short term.

Coke in Glass Bottle, Plastic Bottle, Tin Can, or any of those poured into a glass...

What's better>?

that is the u.s.a.'s counter strike against your evil country.

you can't even find chronicles of never in america.

Guest jmatsu

maybe it's a jap/asian thing, but i can't (and alot of my peers) can't get down with rootbeer.

i don't drink diet cokes, but coke zero was pretty fucking good for a calorie free pop.

Jmatsu, what do you prefer, normal coke cans, or the skinny 250 ones?

I could probably do a pick up of CoN, if's its in the city, (I think fat and Cactus Jam carry it) but I'm leaving the country in two weeks so I dont know...

Guest jmatsu
i dont drink soda.

i don't really drink it either anymore. apparently talking about weed is okay, but we can't talk about cocaine so...

i think that coca-cola is better then buddha. coca-cola is way more fashion foward. the eighties are cool again.

Guest jmatsu
Jmatsu, what do you prefer, normal coke cans, or the skinny 250 ones?

I could probably do a pick up of CoN, if's its in the city, (I think fat and Cactus Jam carry it) but I'm leaving the country in two weeks so I dont know...

the 250's, i guess.

i really like tmoderately cut coke-acola's. they get me fucked up.

Guest jmatsu

carl just pmmed me a love letter.

heres what it says "you can talk about whatever you want...in the trash."

so guys, i'm going to start a new soda thread in the trash.

can somebody find me one of carl's pot referrences from supershopper so i can legitimately neg rep him...

I love coke but with certain pills that can give you a pretty good rush (plus you don't have to go to the bathroom all the time) I'm doing less and less of it. It's also pretty annoying to keep up with a good source, there is so much shit floating around.

Coke in Mexico is pretty good but you need to find a reliable person. Shit that you get around the hotels is cut with all kinds of crap. I had great stuff in Costa Rica, I have a friend who lives there and he hooked it up. It was the best coke I ever had for the most unbelievable price.

carl just pmmed me a love letter.

heres what it says "you can talk about whatever you want...in the trash."

he just swore at me... :(

knock it the fuck off

dont be a dipshit

for links see the mod power thread