Web Eyewear (where can I find online?)

Whatup...

So I read about this company in esquire this month, it's a merging of the minds between Diego Della Valle of Tod's and Luca Di Montezemolo of Ferrari. The company is built around the aviator styles of the 1930's with updated materials and lenses.

I found a model of their's, the WE020 (pictured below), that I'm really trying to get my hands on. I've looked online for this particular model, but to no avail.

Does anyone know where I could find this online, or order via phone thru a store, or the like?

Thanks in advance!

//

WEB EYEWEAR IS THE LEGENDARY BRAND INSPIRED BY THE 1930’S DREAM OF FLYING. A FUNCTIONAL AND CALIBRATED FRAME, TESTED FOR THE FIRST PILOTS, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN, LOVERS OF WIDE OPEN SPACES, BOTH PHYSICAL AND MENTAL, TIRELESS TRAVELLERS AND EXPLORERS.

SINCE THEN THESE FRAMES, RECOGNIZED FOR THEIR SOBER, SOPHISTICATED AND CLEAN DESIGN, HAVE BECOME A TIMELESS AND INSEPARABLE TRAVEL COMPANION FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND INTERNATIONAL JET-SET PERSONALITIES AS WELL AS MUSICIANS, PROFESSIONALS AND ARTISTS ALIKE.

ENGINEERED TO MEET THE STRICT AVIATION REQUIREMENTS OF NEARLY A CENTURY AGO, WEB EYEWEAR HAS BEEN REDESIGNED TO REFLECT THE TECHNOLOGICAL EVOLUTION AND THE MODERN LIFESTYLE OF OUR TIME, WHILE PRESERVING ITS ORIGINAL CRAFTSMANSHIP, THE DISTINCTIVE DOUBLE BRIDGE AND TEMPLE WITH SCREW CORE THAT PROVIDE OPTIMUM FIT AND FLEXIBILITY. FRAMES IN NATURAL BALANCE BETWEEN CITIES AND SKIES.

img_we020.jpg