shit you love

dino might

Guest Airjamie

My first blowjob was when i was 15. It was hers too. She had braces. We were in the school bathroom. She was on her knees and i was standing (it was in the handicapped stall on the end so we had room) someone walked in and she freaked and for some fucing reason , STILL BLOWING ME, started trying to stand up a little, slipped and scraped my mushroomtop cutting it open. I had to tell the nurse i caught it in my zipper however i will always be remembered as the paleass motherfucker sprinting down the hall holding his bleeding dick in his hand.

Oh, and i did NOT love that.

yes.

45 minutes is crazy tho.

it was that bad?

no. my girl is pretty familiar with my penis. she couldve made me come in 5 minutes if she wanted. we like to take our time. its balanced out by the 5 minute quikies at lunch and besides, it takes me forever and i'd much rather finish in her ass.

Guest Airjamie
no. my girl is pretty familiar with my penis. she couldve made me come in 5 minutes if she wanted. we like to take our time. its balanced out by the 5 minute quikies at lunch and besides, it takes me forever and i'd much rather finish in her ass.

I will worship you forever.

Guest Airjamie
i dont think its gay if you close your eyes cause then u can imagine its a girl....

You still have a cock in your mouth. I dont think you can exactly imagine that away. But then again ive never sucked a cock. Maybe ItsmeJT can chime in.

You still have a cock in your mouth. I dont think you can exactly imagine that away. But then again ive never sucked a cock. Maybe ItsmeJT can chime in.

hmmm, maybe should have used the "sarcastic" quotes...running joke with some of my friends about whether getting head from a guy is not gay if u close your eyes....

My first blowjob was when i was 15. It was hers too. She had braces. We were in the school bathroom. She was on her knees and i was standing (it was in the handicapped stall on the end so we had room) someone walked in and she freaked and for some fucing reason , STILL BLOWING ME, started trying to stand up a little, slipped and scraped my mushroomtop cutting it open. I had to tell the nurse i caught it in my zipper however i will always be remembered as the paleass motherfucker sprinting down the hall holding his bleeding dick in his hand.

Oh, and i did NOT love that.

I will worship you forever.

ditto.

Guest Airjamie

I tend to think of it this way. Its like sticking a finger up your ass. Every guy is entitled that once in his life. One time you are allowed to either stick your finger in your ass or let your girl do it. If you stop, you are still totally straight. If you keep doing it, you are questionable. If you full out pound yourself with it, you are a poofter.

ditto.

I still have scars from that shit. I call them my snake eyes.

ready for the debate?

is sucking your own dick gay.

cause masturbating sure as hell isn't. where's the line!?

just for the record..i think the line is where the penis enters the mouth but i've heard drunk friends argue against it.

its not very easy so the discomfort outweighs the benefit but if guys could easily give themselves head, they would. end of story.

is sucking your own dick gay.

cause masturbating sure as hell isn't. where's the line!?

"it's not gay if i imagine i'm a woman"

i think that host from conan o'brien or letterman said that, the one with all the all the male-asian strippers/prostitutes.

this thread is doing pretty well for a "shit, there's another one just like it" thread.

where's superstar?

for truth!

its not very easy so the discomfort outweighs the benefit but if guys could easily give themselves head, they would. end of story.

cult seems to have a way of make things sort, sweet and exact. its a guys mouth on your cock but its your mouth, just like its a guys hand that jerks you off all the time, but its your hand, its not gay if its yourself, its just yourself

"ho·mo·sex·u·al (h?'m?-s?k'sh??-?l, -m?-)

adj. Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex."

see, "to persons of the same sex" not "to you"