slim slacks in multiple colors

chizzua

So.. I've been looking for a change in pace besides just regular old blue and black jeans. And I remember that American Apparel released a line of slim jeans all in different colors, but I went to the store today and they didn't even have many. Just black and gray. Besides April 77, could you think of any companies/brands that make slim jeans/slacks in weird bright colors that you wouldn't normally see? I remember someone had some purple AA ones for sale in supermarket... Thanks for the help in advance.

Also, what do you guys think of them? I think they look great with a simple top, maybe a white tee shirt and chucks or other flat soled shoes.

Have you cheacked the AA site?

I was just on it a few minutes ago atually and they seemed to have a bunch of colors up.

hmm.. http://store.americanapparel.net/devgsd400.html

white, black, grey, mustard and peacock.. not really too interested in any of those colors except maybe black and grey.

finding AFFORDABLE slim cut slacks in solid colors is nearly impossible

i went to all the "trendy" stores in NYC but I couldnt really find any.

(well i found some but they were all like 300+)

The colored AA slim slacks I've tried on in NYC and Chicago weren't anything special--real crap actually--maybe they were a runt shipment. They were too thin, washed out looking, too soft, and way too short for my legs at least (not anywhere near 34'' inseam).

Tsubis run a bit tight through the thigh (altho i'm a girl w/ some curve) but still true at the waist.

go with Cheap Mondays if price is an issue or even if it isn't... there are a bunch of no-name brands that come colored for under 65$-40$ -- from urban outfitters to hot topic to deliah's.

I agree but I'm just saying that since Ksubi jeans stop at like a 30...don't they run small as well?

They definately go up to 36 and possibly 38 in some cuts.

The coloured ones are Van Wrinkles and Dee Dees.

Vanwrikles are true sized. Dee Dees are run one inch smaller then tagged.

I agree but I'm just saying that since Ksubi jeans stop at like a 30...don't they run small as well?

are you saying they stop or start at 30? I pressume you mean start. The mens jeans/pants actually start at 28.

I am 28 in most brands but 'prefer' a 30 in tsubi.I dont think they run small as such as I do fit into a 28 OK.