i will not post new threads without searching again either

threexdope

hi, im sorry if this has been asked hundreds of times

but i want to know if the waist size of dior homme jeans come up bigger or smaller

i normally rock a 32" waist just below the hips as i feel its a perfect fit

i want to buy a pair of dior homme denim but im undure as to whether they fit true to the size or come up bigger or smaller waist wise

if this has been posted before can someone just link me the thread

much appreciated and sorry once again if this was already posted

i'll save him searching a billion pages...

DH jeans run big. Size down one for a lower sit, if you want something more snug size down 2 it shouldn't be a problem. My waist is 32.5 and i fit fine in the size 30 19 cm.

If you want a roomier fit in the legs, buy true to size...slightly oversize waists doesn't bother me anyway since i always rock a belt.

ah dude thanks a lot

because a size 30 i am interested in is an 82 cm round the waist

and im like thats a 32 inch waist

however, will it mean the legs will be real real tight?

thanks again bud

for a second there i thought the entire forum was full of melvins like that guy telling me how to speak

it'll be snug in the legs at first but they stretch fast...even that size 30 i bought i still wear a belt with it. If you size down 2, you basically get the standard 'skinny jean' fit...normally Dior jeans are slim but a baggy kind of slim.

i don't think you need to worry about Dior jeans fitting high on the waist...from what i've seen they seem to be a high-rise resistant jean, even if you pull them up they end up falling back to the hips it's practically impossible to wear them like you would jeans with a normal rise.