Pretty girls in bands...

Astérix

kate_bush0905.jpg

+ bonus nipp peakage. excellent

One of the finest, there is this tv special of her performing in a Dutch theme park called the efteling, there are lots of youtube clips of it. It's extremely great, especially when she does wuthering heights in the haunted house. Kate Bush in that period is pretty much my dream lady.:o

swear shes in pre as well...??

yeah she is.

shes not that hot.. but one time i saw her years ago at buffalo bar when i was so pissed, she looked the sex then.. my mate couldnt handle his bourbon and honked on the bar, i had to carry him through to the shitter with him culvulsing and shit.. instant coolness killer.... some bird stil tried to yank my plank though, even though i had my mental tron bird with me at the time. powwwwww

• 2 weeks later...

-Eleanor +10. Boo to Feist and Emily Haines. They both have the Charlotte Gainsbourg horse-face.

-I saw Siouxsie a couple years ago, and she's really keeping up for a woman of 50.

-Holy shit, I had no idea that Jenny Lewis had such a fabulous rack. Perhaps I will consider going to see her mediocre band sometime.

-Fuck yeah Psychic Ills bassist. She's is lovely, and her band kicks tons of ass (especially live).

-Whoa, there are Neko Case n00dz?

-Meg White's boobs > other boobs. But I'm into thickness. Beth Ditto kinda turns me on. Or she did, before she went from regular fat to super fat. She's still cool as shit, anyway.

-The Slits! Fuck yeah!

-I think Kazu Makino is more stylish than she is pretty (didn't she suffer head/face injuries from a horse? seriously). The dudes in that band dress real sharp, too.

I would like to nominate all of Effie Briest:

728830097_l.jpg

and MIA! not really my type, but this much awesome = sex appeal by default.

34631.miadouble.jpg

and I CANNOT BELIEVE that we have got this far without a picture of Bjork. Shame on you people.

bjork.jpg

ok...so mia is ugly as fuk if u ask me...but she's still sexy as fuk...how does she do it?

btw hispanics dont age well.

she does it by combining grime, bhangra, electro, and dancehall, and then getting on stage in crazy leggings and a dress sewn together from a dozen different patterns and colors and rapping about how we should pay attention to the third world.

also, I think shes Sri Lankan.

she is...her dad was/is a leader of the tamil tigers...

her clothes are awesome...fruition does a lot of the styling (including "boyz" video), cp (haha carri munden) makes a lot of the clothes...

oh snap. this thread got a promotion from trashville.

co-sign on the MIA not being pretty. true story though- Diplo played out here in hawaii about 3 years back, and a then unknown (to most) MIA was with him, though she didnt perform. anyhow, before Dips set (ha! dipset! nevermind) she walked up to my girl and i and asked if SHE could take a picture of US. way random. we still bug about it to this day.

...also, the next day she and Diplo bought cheesy matching hawaiian gold rings to profess their love. which has since turned sour, or so i've read. too bad.

uffie is definitely lacking in the brains department, but i'd crawl through broken glass to nut in her box.

that's exaaaaactly what i'm talking about.

something about abusing the shit out of her little smarmy face is so alluring.